Appreciation and Discussion Thread for the Ware characters (outside of Ashley)

In terms of machinery robot itself can also count as just what he is. Similar to Auto(a megaman character) another robot with similar functions to Mike who even though he is a robot his " power " or " fighting " capabilities are pretty much at a zero which is how I view Mike as well. As far as that goes he can definitely sing hence his name of course, so that alone could also be one skill since he seems to also be helpful towards Dr.Crygor in his labs again like Auto himself. So a skill set for Mike would best benefit him.

That's true, in fact Auto is far from the only Mega Man robot who has no combat cababilitys (even Rock himself started out as one) so putting Mike in the same category makes a lot of sense.

Forgot that Megaman started out as a lab assistant robot himself, but yeah it just feels better that Mike as a non-combatant robot to just have an all around or skill set.

Just quickly coming in to say that these EarthBound WarioWare sprites are brilliant :
33lmauh.jpg
dyasds.jpg
2mca9s1.jpg
w6zfyo.jpg
nbezqa.jpg
egbl15.jpg
4f40x.jpg
2v9byqa.jpg
nnl382.jpg
9kto4l.jpg
250s4gn.jpg

Last edited:
Something got me thinking, some might remember how one of the Mega Party Game$ cutscenes featured two short glimpses of a 3D Mona (03:49) :

Her animal friends also not only appear in 3D during some cutscenes, but (along with her scooter) previously had 3D renders, which were shown on the japanese Mega Micro Game$ website :
index.php

In addition to that the 3D Wario Bike appears in one of the openings, along with a 3D Wario :
5808art_wario20.jpeg

I can't help but wonder whether or not this 3D Mona was meant to be featured as a render in promotional materials too, it seems like such an odd thing to include for only two short clips, not that WarioWare doesn't usually include fun stuff like that for the heck of it, but I'm still wondering.

Besides Wario, Mona, Kat & Ana, and Ashley, when are the rest of these guys ever going to appear in CG? But didn't some of them look a bit like that in Game & Wario?

Jimmy and Young Cricket had full fledged 3D models in Game & Wario, outside of that Jimmy and 9-Volt also looked very 3Dish in the US WW Twisted commercial.

Back