Appreciation and Discussion Thread for the Ware characters (outside of Ashley)

This
dc285abd8e22e74206cb6fec0eaf7ae1.jpg

Gave me the idea to make this.
PicsArt_10-16-04.55.19.png

Who's Wario? That's Yellow Mario.

GUYS. ORBALON IS A GIRL. AND SINCE SHE AND DR. CYBORG ARE SO SMART, THEY WERE MEANT TO BE. SO THEY GOT MARRIED AND HAD A DAUGHTER NAMED PENNY. AND SINCE YELLOW MARIO AND PURPLE MARIO ARE BROTHERS, YELLOW MARIO IS RELATED TO THEM.

tumblr_p5ynfcooau1v39q72o1_500h.jpg

Say what you will about the game itself, but the Snapped outfits for the characters were rather nice.

Also, this thread needed a revival, because WarioWare Gold is bringing the Ware cast back, so we should continue to show how much we like em'.

Just realized that I never posted anything about these here, though they are certainly worth bringing up again :
tumblr_p5hoe4Ykur1v39q72o1_r4_1280.png

These sprites come from the japanese Smooth Moves website and they are really nice, figured they deserve a mention in this thread as well.

View attachment 6803
Say what you will about the game itself, but the Snapped outfits for the characters were rather nice.

Also, this thread needed a revival, because WarioWare Gold is bringing the Ware cast back, so we should continue to show how much we like em'.

Snapped is the only WW game I haven't played. But after seeing these outfits, I might have to finally buy it lol. I think it's still on the eshop.

Back