Ashley mii costume confirmed.

Bayonetta ended up winning. There's only one character from the ballot, evidently. And, I mean, she's cool and all, but I'd rather have an ape-hating regal reptile or something.

Basically, they used lawyer speak like "negotiable" so that they could say she won, when there were probably other less viable choices above her.

I strongly doubt she actually won. Nintendo themselves said something vague like 'top 5 worldwide', which is itself questionable.
Basically, they used lawyer speak like "negotiable" so that they could say she won, when there were probably other less viable choices above her.
So what they said was:

"SHE WON! SHE DEFINITELY WON, BUT NOT REALLY. HOLD TIGHT!"

I really hate when they do that, they tease you so could get hyped for the tenth time and then getting your hopes shattered, yeah right is just a game, but some people look at it like the olympic games, hoping the best for their country to win something.

I think they said she was the most logical one who won, probably Goku or something silly won for real or 3rd party characters that would be near impossible to get the rights to.
But I'm just guessing, but I really don't care anymore.

Because Ashley outfit is all I'm wanting now, it's the only part of the Direct that got me full of hype. I must say, not disappointed with it thanks to Ashley.

WiiU_FebMiiFighterCostume_Screen_03_bmp_jpgcopy.jpg

Still can't get over the fact she got a outfit, man this looks wonderful. One guy said he was sick of Ashley and so many people were all like "No, more Ashley!"

I'm glad to be a fan of the little witch.

Honestly I thought right from the beginning that the Smash Ballot would've been more of a suggestion list than anything more than that, so I'm not surprised.

Something tells me that the Mii costumes, namely Geno, K. Rool, and Ashley, had something to do with the ballot.

If she causes the downfall of the Wario series... she'd be my personal Hitler.
Whoa whoa whoa, now I wouldn't go that far.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Ashley herself isn't the problem. WarioWare becoming "Ashley & Friends: Featuring Wario" is.

Alright, I admit, I was exaggerating. :p

But still, I wouldn't be happy about it.
That would be like if ShyGuys became breakout characters. At first I'd be happy about more Shy Guys but then eventually I'd get sick of them. And if they caused all the other characters to be ignored I wouldn't be happy either.

the model look fantastic but goddam, the eyes Pukes:

part of ashley appeal were these huge and cold looking red eyes she has, these ones she has in the model makes her look weird xD , oh well, since it´s a mii i suppose it can be customized later i guess ^^;

I voted for Ashley every single day, 7-10 times daily, 70 times weekly most of the time until the Ballot ended. When I had even the smallest amount of free time I'd vote for her, every reason being different, some almost the same.

Back