Ask me silly questions

Miss Dreamy

The WarioWare Artist
I thought this would help people get to know me a little bit more
Plus I love questions and answering them!
So ask me anything!
Just please no NSFW questions
Other than that have fun asking away!
Qna.png

Well, I may as well start off here.

So how did you come up with your OC Molly? Or other characters you've created?
Hmmm, if this answer becomes long I apologize <:]

When Molly became, well Molly, I have this thing that I always do when I see a character I really like or becomes my favorite character I try to make an oc based on said character. Mona is my favorite character in the WarioWare series so I wanted to make an oc that's sorta like her but not, after a while when I found her diary entries I read a part where she said she was an only child so I came up with the idea of her having siblings so I thought of a little sister cause it sounds cute :>
For the outfit I just took a huge amount of inspiration from Mona's outfit in Game & Wario, I really love that outfit so I just bootleg it and that's how Molly became Molly! :]

As for my other WarioWare oc, Aubrey, I took inspiration from Peppina Ramen (AU Peppino). I never have an overly anxious female character so Aubrey was the first and I really love her design a lot! I gave her a moon and star pin cause I really love dream theme stuff, I know her games are horror microgames but she got those from Molly since her themes are Dream theme microgames :>

Most of the time, all of my ocs don't use inspiration and are just made cause I had an idea. Some good examples are, Ms.Freaky, Charles, and my main persona Miss Dreamy! (images in order)
1692145357890.png
1692145379123.png
1692145421771.png

So it's a mix bewteen I either take inperation or just make someting that came out from my mind ^^

What made you want to join such a dusty old place?

It's been great having you here but I'm just curious since forums are kind of old fashioned and while this place has a decent amount of activity nowadays, not that long ago this place was pretty dead. Even when Get It Together came out it barely moved the needle here.

What made you want to join such a dusty old place?

It's been great having you here but I'm just curious since forums are kind of old fashioned and while this place has a decent amount of activity nowadays, not that long ago this place was pretty dead. Even when Get It Together came out it barely moved the needle here.
Well, because I wanted to talk about WarioWare! ^^
I know I have my friends and my partner to talk to about WarioWare but sometimes I just feel like I am bothering them with me constantly wanting to talk about the WarioWare series and share my ideas.
It's just we all mostly love talking about each other ocs so I thought joining this forum can help me express myself about the series I love while still enjoying talking about my ocs to my friends and partner. So far it has helped a lot, I'm able to talk about my ocs with friends and my partner while sharing my WarioWare ideas here :>
Plus I always wanted to be part of a community :]

I know the forums are like an old fashion website to talk about things but that's why I love it! I was born in 2002 so I never got to experience the old fashion Internet where forums were a place where fans can get together and talk about things. Plus old DeviantArt lol
I just like the 2000s vibes, it's way better than this year we are living in lol

These are the least silly questions I've ever seen.
I'll remedy this;
Why the little goat horns?
Easy! Cause goats are my favorite animals!
They are silly creatures hehe :>

I have 2 sonas, Miss Dreamy and Doodle, I showed Miss Dreamy but I'll show you what Doodle looks like :]
newdoodle.png

I'm very different, I have 2 characters that represent me Doodle is just one my online friends know me as, though outside of my friend group I'd prefer being called Dreamy, cause it sounds nice :>
But yeah! As you can see she's a goat! I just love goats hehe ^w^

what kind of music do you like, and why?
City pop!
I love city pop because it's calming and most of the songs sound better listening to it at night, plus it's 90's vibes. I know I said I like the 2000s vibes but the 90s Japanese music just hits differently, especially with the music.
I wasn't born that year but if I was I would have bought so many city pop songs! >:]

If possible I'd recommend listening to "Stay with me" by Miki Matsubara or "Fly day Chinatown" by Yasuha or or "Bay City" by
Junko Yagami

Almost to the recent episodes, so about 900?
I am getting there it's a long watch but I am enjoying every episode!
My favorite characters are Uta, Nami, and Chopper :>
Aight I wont spoil anything I'm on 1072
My favorite characters are; Luffy, Zoro, and Franky
BUT REAL QUESTION IN PICTURE FORM
1692321506462.png

(you might not be at the last one yet cause that's on Whole Cake Island Arc but trust me she sucks too)^(the one in "them?")

Aight I wont spoil anything I'm on 1072
My favorite characters are; Luffy, Zoro, and Franky
BUT REAL QUESTION IN PICTURE FORM
View attachment 14696
(you might not be at the last one yet cause that's on Whole Cake Island Arc but trust me she sucks too)^(the one in "them?")
SUUUUPER!! Haha Franky is best
So is Luffy and Zoro!

Also, they are all pretty hateable but if I had to choose one and I am pretty sure I will get beaten up by it but I really don't like Foxy I'm sorry-
I was so tempted to skip the filler episodes that he appears in cause I just, don't like Foxy, I just find him really annoying.

SUUUUPER!! Haha Franky is best
So is Luffy and Zoro!

Also, they are all pretty hateable but if I had to choose one and I am pretty sure I will get beaten up by it but I really don't like Foxy I'm sorry-
I was so tempted to skip the filler episodes that he appears in cause I just, don't like Foxy, I just find him really annoying.
Hahahaha foxxy is a total sleeze, I agree, personally I hate the celestial dragon runt with a passion.
SUUUUUUUUUUUPER
1692380366093.png

Foxxy talks more than any other pirate while doing the least imo and just plain sucks/could be beaten by nami (weakest of the One Piece crew; don't want to spoil anything but Uspo can tank more, is a better shot at a distance, can utilize the same elements nami utilizes with his sniper rounds, is physically stronger, is faster. Also I don't want to spoil anything about chopper but he's stronger than both of them combined cause I've had someone say Chopper is weakest before)

Back