Ask me silly questions

Miss Dreamy

The WarioWare Artist
I thought this would help people get to know me a little bit more
Plus I love questions and answering them!
So ask me anything!
Just please no NSFW questions
Other than that have fun asking away!
Qna.png

weakest? maybe, idk I haven't seen one piece, but my hormonal ahh agrees about her being the best, just for another reason... 🤨📸

anyway, what games do you like outside of warioware?

weakest? maybe, idk I haven't seen one piece, but my hormonal ahh agrees about her being the best, just for another reason... 🤨📸
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1692414533715.png

1692414651726.png
I'm personally gonna go out on a limb and hope Dreamy has played some one piece games. Some of them are really actually quite good fighters or open world beatem ups

Last edited:
I think we should somehow delete these past few messages starting with the one where I showed weakness, because
A) she said no nsfw questions, and
B) my parents check the router history sometimes, so if they check this thread, I don't want them to see this thread and see my degeneracy, in other words:

anyway, what games do you like outside of warioware?
For Nintendo series:
I really love the Legend of Zelda series! :]
As well as Pokemon and Super Mario! ^^

For non-Nintendo stuff:
I really LOVE the Persona series! Persona 3, 4, and 5 are my favorites! ^w^
I play a little bit of Kingdom Hearts
I only play Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 (my Favorite Sonic games of all time)
I also play Fall Guys with my partner :>

Aaaaaand I think that's all of the games I play outside of WarioWare. I am trying to play non-Nintendo stuff as I grew up with JUST Nintendo stuff lol

Here's another gaming related question I guess...

Were there any games you were disappointed in? Whether from the Wario series, or any other series you play?

Here's another gaming related question I guess...

Were there any games you were disappointed in? Whether from the Wario series, or any other series you play?
Hmmm... that's a hard one. I'm the type of person to see the good in every bad game but if I were, to be honest, and name one game that I was disappointed in it would be Fire Emblem Fates from the Fire Emblems series. I love the game but the gameplay was easy and the story felt all over the place, yeah I like some of the characters but I feel like they could have at least written them better tbh

Sorry, wait me a second

EDIT:

Sorry I confused this forums topic.

Miss Dreamy, I think your first most favorite WarioWare character is Mona. What is your second most favorite WarioWare character and why?

Easy! My second favorite WarioWare character is 5-Volt :>
I like her because she's a good mom ^w^
Also I really like her design too :]

Hmmm... that's a hard one. I'm the type of person to see the good in every bad game but if I were, to be honest, and name one game that I was disappointed in it would be Fire Emblem Fates from the Fire Emblems series. I love the game but the gameplay was easy and the story felt all over the place, yeah I like some of the characters but I feel like they could have at least written them better tbh

Ah that's fair. Yeah, Fire Emblem Fates disappointed quite a few fans I think.

On a new note, what's your favourite WarioWare microgame?

Ah that's fair. Yeah, Fire Emblem Fates disappointed quite a few fans I think.

On a new note, what's your favourite WarioWare microgame?
Yeah it really was a disappointment yet I still play it

Oh, that's a hard one! Umm, I have a special place in my heart for WarioWare Touched so it would be a microgame from touched specifically Cute Cuts. I personally love all of the cute cuts microgames but If I had to choose one it would be...Blowin' Up! Cause I like seeing the images on the background when you pop all of the poppers plus it's the only microgame that oddly gives me nostalgia :>

Back