Ask the user below you a question

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
These threads are always a fun way to get to know each other : p

You ask the person who will post after you a question, it can be anything at all (try to keep it polite, though), and then the next person to post answers the question, and asks one of their own.
(its totally okay to repeat a question as long as it isnt being done over and over or anything crazy like that : p)

Whats your favorite color?

Yellow. It's a cheerful and energetic color, and it's heavily associated with both Wario and Pac-Man, so that's a plus.

What's your favorite species of animal?

Yellow always makes me think of the 90s, actually. Like everything in the 90s was yellow. Wario, The Simpsons, Nirvana, the turnbuckles for the WCW ring, like everything at the time was yellow : p

And rodents, rodents are by far the best animals :3 Ive had rats, mice and guinea pigs, I absolutely adore rodents :3 Dont understand why people dont like them : /

If you could learn to play any instrument in the world, what would it be?

I would probably learn how to play the keyboard like my dad did. I could've also said the guitar, but I just find the keyboard more suited to what I like. I remember when I first fiddled around with my dad's keyboard and it created this really nice and relaxing sound.
What's your favorite food?

Keyboard would be way fun, yeah. I took some piano classes when I was younger, and I used to really like playing with all the different sounds. My friend has a few recordings of stuff I did on keyboard actually, would be cool to get those from him. Theyre simple and junk : p But would still be cool :3
And guitar is alot of fun, and easier than people think it is, too : p You could learn both of those :3

And funny enough, pizza is my favorite food : p

(this is the best wario song)

Do you have a favorite song?

Is Mona, cuz shes a way cool "spunky tom-boy" who plays bass guitar, has a way cool personality, is fun and cool looking and all around awesome : 3

Whats your favorite time of year?

For misery and misfortune to disappear from the world. Worldwide health, prosperity, and peace. Unless, of course, that'd be too vague or in some other way disallowed, in which case I'd just wish for another me. Unless that individual would be legally recognized as a separate person, since then I wouldn't be able to get away with taking shifts with my responsibilities. In that case, I'd just become twice as good at everything. Sometimes, I think too hard.

What do you think your biggest flaw is?

My biggest flaw is being too nice to people to the point of being used a lot. I learned that being bad is bad but being too nice is also bad. In some situations, the simple question of "can you help me with this?" ends up being "can you DO it for me, while I laugh at your face?"
So remember, being nice to people is that are nice to you is good, being TOO nice is bad for your sanity...

Do you prefer the big city, the small town or the country side? (To live in or just to visit)

I <3 the country side.

Id live in the country (if I could), and definitely visit the big city. I enjoy the lights at night, and going to cool shops and stuff, so that would be fun :3

What are your 3 favorite hobbies?

Haha, where I live, I get the best of both worlds. We've got country just a stone's throw away, and the city right in our face. Heck, if you drive up on a high enough hill, you can see the city off in the horizon.

My 3 favorite hobbies are Gardening, Programming, and looking at pictures of Waluigi.

Edit: (I forgot to ask a question! Oops, sorry lol).

What's your favorite Wario moment?

My favorite Wario moment is when Mona and the Hot Slices out ran Vanessa and made it to the Hawt House in time to play their show : 3

(It happned in a Wario game, so it is technically a Wario moment>.>)

What would you want to accomplish in the next 10 years?

Wario

What do you think of the over abundance of ugly men in video games?
CubfpGeUEAA3_qZ.jpg:large

Im actually less a fan of the way female characters are often depicted tbh : p For the most part, I like my video game characters to be cartoony and unrealistic.

Do you drive?

Haha, well they are fictional monsters, yeah : p Thats their whole purpose, for entertainment : p

And uhhh probly high pitched voice, Ive always been super self conscious about my voice being low.

Whats your favorite burger joint?

Back