Ask the user below you a question

Probly play one of my favorite video games again : p I dunno which one though, it would just depend on my mood : /

Whats your biggest fictional crush? (like crush youve had on a fictional character)

Hmmmm mines kinda dark so Ill just post another one of them, being in the dark : p

What are your top 3 favorite films?

Hmm...in no particular order

cann1.png
Cannibal! The Musical
cann2.png
The World's End
cann3.png
Haggard

Question: What is the most fucked up thing you have ever done?

Haha, theres soooo many things I could say to that question tbh : p

But uhhhhh, Ill say uhhh........ I once helped a group of bad kids mess with a sign on a church once when I was a young teenager. I cant remember what we arranged the letters to say, but it was definitely something I shouldnt have been a part of : p

Favorite band or musician?

Y'know...It changes all the time...but if I had to pick one, It would probably be HIM, from Finland. I've been a diehard fan since I was 13. They definitely hold a special place in my heart, always will.

HIM.jpg

What about you? Who's your favorite?

Oh, Him. I remember them, they were huge in my high school growing up ten years ago : p They did a good version of a song, I think its called wicked game or someething. Anywho its a popular song and they did it well : p They had a few songs I really liked.

And mine is bass guitarist/pianist/singer Armistead Burwell (Zach) Smith IV-

220px-Armisteadcropped.jpg

Hes mostly known for his work being one half of Pinback-

pinbackjan24.jpg

And one third of Three Mile Pilot-

images

And he also has his own solo project called Systems Officer where he does everything : p

Im a huge fan, hes my biggest inspiration and my all time favorite musician : p

What would be your perfect day?

Oh, Him. I remember them, they were huge in my high school growing up ten years ago : p They did a good version of a song, I think its called wicked game or someething. Anywho its a popular song and they did it well : p They had a few songs I really liked.

And mine is bass guitarist/pianist/singer Armistead Burwell (Zach) Smith IV-

220px-Armisteadcropped.jpg

Hes mostly known for his work being one half of Pinback-

pinbackjan24.jpg

And one third of Three Mile Pilot-

images

And he also has his own solo project called Systems Officer where he does everything : p

Im a huge fan, hes my biggest inspiration and my all time favorite musician : p

What would be your perfect day?

oh boy, the day i find the love of my life and find out they have feelings for me. that'd be epic... am i getting mushy!?
speaking of love, what would your perfect crush be?

Haha, theres soooo many things I could say to that question tbh : p

But uhhhhh, Ill say uhhh........ I once helped a group of bad kids mess with a sign on a church once when I was a young teenager. I cant remember what we arranged the letters to say, but it was definitely something I shouldnt have been a part of : p

Favorite band or musician?

Btw, my friends and I did this once. We changed "Sign up for day camp" to "Sin up for gay camp"

@Juan Schwartz Im gonna be honest, you actually put me in mind of those guys I knew in high school : p
Thats not a bad thing btw, I liked them back at the time : p

oh boy, the day i find the love of my life and find out they have feelings for me. that'd be epic... am i getting mushy!?
speaking of love, what would your perfect crush be?

Someone whos gentle, sensitive, loyal and faithful, who becomes emotionally attached to their partner like I do, whos willing to devote their life to you just as you are willing to do with them, whos has a compassionate heart and feels for others around them.
Though that probly sounds more like my perfect "one true love" than my perfect crush, so maybe that was too deep an answer : p

Whats your dream job?

To sleep all day and get paid for doing nothing similar to Homer Simpson

.....or

Make a successful game franchise similar to Mario. That'll never happen, so work a boring 9-5 job.

What would you do if you had one day to live?

Say goodbye to all my family members, tell my sister to tell you guys here at the forums Kyon will no longer be joining in discussions and across other social media I'm on. Listen to some of my favorite songs before I pass. I'll also write a long sorry letter to everyone here.

Take part in one last discussion of Ashley before I pass on to the next level.

Favorite Mario Kart title?

Leave important things to get done until "tomorrow". Then tomorrow comes and they're left until tomorrow again and not get them done until the last minute.

Do you play an instrument? If not, what would you play if you did?

As everyone already knows, Im a bass guitarist : p But one day Id love to learn how to play cello and the drums.

If you started your own band right now, what would you like to name it?

it'd be an all wind instrument band named the Brassholes, but still play music similar to metal, rock and surf music.

what would your idea for the perfect/ ideal video game be?

A metroidvania with great platforming controls similar to Wario Land 4 with plenty of enemies, bosses, abilities that are achieved throughout the game to access new places and bonus areas. Coins that give a good incentive to collect them, kinda challenging but not too hard, good story, charming in some way, memorable.

What superpower would you like?

A metroidvania with great platforming controls similar to Wario Land 4 with plenty of enemies, bosses, abilities that are achieved throughout the game to access new places and bonus areas. Coins that give a good incentive to collect them, kinda challenging but not too hard, good story, charming in some way, memorable.

What superpower would you like?
actually, id like enhanced human abilities. like being able to both move and think faster tham normally possible as well as have a much higher vitality and strength (and memory!!!) than average.

same question, what super powers would you like to have, BUT, for each power or powerset, what weakness or drawback would you be able to compensate for?

Back