Ask the user below you a question

Not too often. Although I use British expletives more often, because people in America are less likely to call me out on it being profane.

What do you consider yourself best at, and how far is your skill level at that from the very best practitioners?

Not too often. Although I use British expletives more often, because people in America are less likely to call me out on it being profane.

What do you consider yourself best at, and how far is your skill level at that from the very best practitioners?
you bloody chap :3
i used to be one of the best high school tuba players in the state. but even then, my skill is stark compared to the very best.

another interesting question is what is something you know a couple people could dwarf you at (something you're good at that other people are even better at)

Definitely bass guitar. Compared to some I could be considered amazing, but then there are others who would make me look like a beginner : p
*cough Zach Smith cough*
(I also know people irl who are better than me)

Do you ever feel jealous that you werent the person who had the chance to answer a question in this thread?

Y-Yes, sometimes I'd have an answer to a question only to see it get answered then it's rip me until a new one comes out hah!

Do you ever get into fights? either physical fights in school, street, or get into verbal fights online?

Uhhhh I had a lot of crazy days but it had to be some time in Middle School or High School. Probably the time I skipped with my friend in the 8th grade and we got caught and got in huuuuuuuuuuuge trouble

Who's the sexiest MF?

Not active but it was active and good months ago

How's your romantic life?
Non-Existant since i have a Sex-Phobia and find Body Fluids disgusting, also i can't imagine that anyone would go out with me.

Btw.: This Question was for Magma but it is okay that you answered.
That question was also a reference to the movie "The Room".

I always wear long sleeves and long pair of pants no matter how hot it is and dress mostly in blue, black or brown.
I also own a onion cock and my keys and my wallet ar on chains meaning that i have atleast 3 chains on my outfit. On rare Occasions i also add my Wario and Waluigi key rings and clip them onto my pants.

What are the 3 things that annoy you the most?

Back