Ask the user below you a question

I answered this earlier:

A metroidvania with great platforming controls similar to Wario Land 4 with plenty of enemies, bosses, abilities that are achieved throughout the game to access new places and bonus areas. Coins that give a good incentive to collect them, kinda challenging but not too hard, good story, charming in some way, memorable.

To add to that, no crappy microtransations.

What would your dream game be?

I would make Wario Game that mixes Wario Ware with Game and Wario.
The player can unlock extras by playing the MicroGame stages and the extras would be like in Twisted, G&W and Touched and some would be various game genres featuring the Wario Ware Crew.

There is gonna be a Racing Game with Wario Characters, Penny gets a Metroidish Shooter where she has to fight living Gummy Bears that want to rule the world, A Fighting Game, 3 short Wario Land inspired Adventures featuring Wario in Egypt, China and Peru, A Robot Creating Game featuring Crygor, A Hack and Slay type of game featuring Kat and Ana, A ShootEmUp wit Ashley, A Taxi Game like Crazy Taxi, A Board Game, A Karaoke game with Mike, A Dancing Game with Jimmy T., An Rpg with the Volts, A Space Ship Fight and the list goes on.

Pretty much a Game from every Genre!VforVictory:

What Art do you like the most?

(aw I wished I had gotten the top five favorite cartoon characters ; _ ; )

And definitely music, I believe it inspires emotions in people far more than any other art form.

What is your favorite combination of colors?

Purple/red, blue/dark blue, purple/blue, yellow/purple, black/white. Probably forgetting a few.

What are your 5 favorite cartoon characters?

I also like purple/red and purple/blue : p

And my top five, off the top of my head at this very moment : p

Courtney Wheeler (Bobs Burgers)-

tumblr_nw8bjdn5n91udklowo2_400.gif

May (Ed Edd and Eddy)-

images

Brendon Smalls(Home Movies)-

thumbnail_4421414432226663733.jpg

Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls)

tumblr_inline_ms7pa7iqOO1s73e3n.png

And Helga G Pataki (Hey, Arnold!)-

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Whats your favorite song title, or album title?

Edit: Whoops, misinterpreted the question. I currently have 150 hours logged in Mario and Luigi Dream Team. d:p

What is your favorite song that released this year so far?

I think about 6 hours, though I cant remember the game it was definitely a JRPG : p

What are your top five favorite consoles?

my favorite gaming console, not including PC, would be ps vita, 3ds, dreamcast, DS, and the original xbox. i also like the retro consoles a lot, but i haven't got to play them on their original consoles too often. the dreamcast, DS, and xbox pretty much made up my enitire childhood.

top 3 game consoles, and the game you think made each of those awesome.

Last edited:
I also really liked the Dreamcast and Xbox : p Those were the consoles my little brother was playing while I played N64 and Gamecube : p

And Im gonna make this based on a video game that I totally loved on the console-

(Not in order)
Nintendo 64-
51bvoAyleNL.jpg

Nintendo Gamecube-
Tales_of_Symphonia_case_cover.jpg

(I played this before SoA and at the time it had a bigger impact on me)

Wii-
RPJE7U.png

I was really tempted to put Dreamcast because of Skies of Arcadia, but I havent actually played it on the DC, so I felt like it would have been dishonest : p

Who are your top 3 favorite video game characters?

My favorite Game characters are:
Wario
Wario Ware D.I.Y. (1).png

Count Cannoli
200px-Cannoli.PNG

And Ivan from Devil's Third
Devil's-Third-C01.png

What 3 game characters to would you like to have their own Amiibos?

Last edited:
Usually it pizza with soda and chocolate chip cookies, but lately Ive been way into coconut shrimp and crab rangoon.

Oh, ninja'd
Yeah, apple pie is totally healthy : p "an apple pie a day keeps the doctor at bay"

Do you currently have a crush on anyone?

Back