Can you add a report featur to the shoutbox?

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
Hey @CM30 Do you think you could add a report about on the shoutbox? I know its a little iffy having to moderate a shoutbox and i can't fault you for that but atleast let the people have the option similiar to reporting posts or comments on profile pictures. Maybe on the corner of the shoutbox just to call out some of the people willing to perpetrate the forum's rules on the shoutbox.
Also some of us agree that its getting out of hand plus it has been suggested by @BlueJackG that it mayturn off potential members. Please and thank you.
Oh and thanks @MonaWare for the idea.

I want to do this, but the feature doesn't seem to exist in the shoutbox script. Last time someone asked was February 2016, and the people there said it wasn't possible at this time.

If anyone who has an offense copy-pastes a post on the shout box and reports it to you, can anything be done that way?

*copies from the shout box not on

You could take screenshot of the shoutbox too. Either way. Has there really been any problems on that thing yet?

EDIT: Oh. I see it can.

I guess, though that would make it pretty hard to verify. How do I know you're not framing someone you don't like to get them banned?

If I had such an issue, Id get a friend to verify. But, while maybe not being able to take disciplinary action, the fact that you notified the user that theyve been reported could signal to them that they are being watched, and that you will be watching them more.

Back