Captain Syrup Thread!

Thank you for having a pretty face. <3
You think I'm pretty?
tumblr_kvg65j4dvm1qaqps8o1_500.jpg

Heyyyyy that's another nice idea! And now we've seen quite a few of the "non-Smash, non-amiibo" Mario Maker costumes and with the likes of Waluigi and Ashley available who knows, maybe there's hope for Syrup yet!

It's a pretty nice dedicated Pikmin 3-playing machine.

I don't regret buying it, but if you're enamoratesd with a very specific set of Nintendo properties, I don't think you're missing much tbh.
Wario Land, Punch Out and Mother are my personal main Nintendo draws, so I can believe that.

I have a Wii U. I mostly use it as a Netflix box and a Smash Bros. machine when I have company who don't wanna deal with my experience in Melee or PM. Or to play Nintendo Land with others, since that game is great for multiplayer.

[Looks like we've gone off-topic here for a moment, and as long as OP doesn't care, I'll go with it.]Uh. To me, there are more so-called "must-haves" (so games that I'd really, really like to both have in my collection and play a lot) for Wii U than for Wii.
Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Kart Wii.
Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker.

[Looks like we've gone off-topic here for a moment, and as long as OP doesn't care, I'll go with it.]Uh. To me, there are more so-called "must-haves" (so games that I'd really, really like to both have in my collection and play a lot) for Wii U than for Wii.
Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Kart Wii.
Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Maker.
Not off topic anymore ^_^ as Captain Syrup appears in Shake it! and that is a must have Wario Land game for the Wii. And the "Wii U" is an upgraded Wii with a "U" at the end. Interpret how you may.
Where's my paycheck? Seriously... THERE IT IS!!!
Whoops did I say something I really said nothing here let me put that in the spoilers

Not off topic anymore ^_^ as Captain Syrup appears in Shake it! and that is a must have Wario Land game for the Wii. And the "Wii U" is an upgraded Wii with a "U" at the end. Interpret how you may.
Where's my paycheck? Seriously... THERE IT IS!!!
Whoops did I say something I really said nothing here let me put that in the spoilers
You think it is? Hm, that's interesting... I mean, I was proud having all Gameboy Wario Lands, but missed Wario Land 4. Then I got Wario Land 4, but the Shake Dimension was released. I didn't have a wii at the time, so thought "Thus I won't be able to get all Wario Lands". But when I did get a wii, I lost all my hype for the game, and it didn't really appeal too much to me anymore.
But well, especially if Syrup's in it, I might indeed want to get it... d;)
but there are many games I want first, like the Wind Waker, for example.

Back