Captain Syrup Thread!

That adaption did go over two issues so that might have something to do with that. I'm recalling this from a thread I made back in February, so I'm hazy on the exact details of the manga, maybe I can dig up more information about it.

For reference here is the thread in question:
http://warioforums.com/index.php?threads/a-few-glimpses-of-wario-characters-in-mario-mangas.707/

And both of those are seperate mangas? Now that's interesting since it means the cyan design must've been commonly regarded as canon. As in, not only the piece of promo art of WL2, but also both of these manga artists use it, so it must've been a more widespread thing in Japan at that point, at least.

Thank you, kindest ChanceTime, there's some cracking work here!
As for Super Mario-kun, I managed to obtain a couple of shots many moons ago:-
SMKunVol1308.jpg
SMKunVol1314.jpg

Thank you, kindest ChanceTime, there's some cracking work here!
As for Super Mario-kun, I managed to obtain a couple of shots many moons ago:-
View attachment 732 View attachment 733

You want dinner? I'll buy you dinner. These are absolutely smashing!

...I'd particularly like to know what she's saying in the far left panel wherein she's just legs, and... I think that might be her hand above them?

You want dinner? I'll buy you dinner. These are absolutely smashing!

...I'd particularly like to know what she's saying in the far left panel wherein she's just legs, and... I think that might be her hand above them?

"Those guys!! Such... (or maybe What...)"

And welcome to the forums, WhatStiletts! You draw some awesome stuff!

I'm not really sure what's going on. =/ By the looks of it, it appears that she's angry because Mario is entering some place? That's all I can make out of it.

Ah, I get it, she really has managed to propel herself to the left through pirate... gunpower magic. This must be the debut of Rocket Syrup.

Also known as Jessie from Pokemon.

Hey hey, I'm always interested in more Captain Syrup!
That top picture is actually one I drew, and here's another!
peach_and_syrup_flan_by_professorfandango-d8rlmif.png
DUUUUUDE ITS YOUUUUU AHHHHH thank you so much for contributing to syrupy greatness your artwork is just PERF HGNGHGNG

just to contribute more to the thread I did this doodle that chancetime colored to make it worth postin <3
tumblr_nsnqbwEHVH1utuyfvo1_1280.png

theres never enough warup interactions out there ok, what COULD have been if she was kept around is a thought that always makes me wonder... ;w;

DUUUUUDE ITS YOUUUUU AHHHHH thank you so much for contributing to syrupy greatness your artwork is just PERF HGNGHGNG

just to contribute more to the thread I did this doodle that chancetime colored to make it worth postin <3
tumblr_nsnqbwEHVH1utuyfvo1_1280.png

theres never enough warup interactions out there ok, what COULD have been if she was kept around is a thought that always makes me wonder... ;w;

HEYYYYY BBYYY I've been inadvertently stalking you for a while, whenever I search for Captain Syrup on any website, I always end up back at you! And with good cause, your work is excellent!

Back