Character full names?

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
What are they? Does anyone in the Wario series other than Jimmy, Dr Crygor and their families actually have a surname?

Cause from what I can tell, Wario himself, Mona, Kat, Ana, Dribble, Spitz, Orbulon and Ashley don't seem to have anything resembling a last name.

And I still have no idea whether 9-Volt's 'real' name in universe is actually just 9-Volt.

But hey, given that Mario's last name was confirmed to be Mario again, maybe Wario's last name is Wario? Or Mario, if you think they're related...

What do you think?

I have no idea. I don't think they'd ever go that deep. It's not really too important, so they just ignore it, to not make it even more difficult staying canon for future games.

I recently figured out that Captain Syrup´s first name is Maple. That makes her one of the few characters with the surname the most common name.
But yeah, most characters only have a first name. And after more than 30 years, Mario and Luigi´s surname are still unknown, leave alone Wario´s.

I recently figured out that Captain Syrup´s first name is Maple. That makes her one of the few characters with the surname the most common name.
But yeah, most characters only have a first name. And after more than 30 years, Mario and Luigi´s surname are still unknown, leave alone Wario´s.

Mario's surname is Mario:

http://mariowiki.com/Mario

It's confusing. First the movie said it was Mario, then Miyamoto denied the surname was Mario, now he's said it's Mario again. So we've got from Mario, to Mario Mario, to Mario, to Mario Mario again.

I assume that they are family. Various sources state that Wario is Mario´s nephew, which sounds plausible to me.
But nontheless, I´m not 100% sure about that.

Back