Check out this awesome Ashley mod!

ThAshleyChannel

That one person
530-90_57fef078e77d2.jpg

57fef0c1d3eed.jpg 57fef09ab766e.jpg 57fef09ab1051.jpg 57fef09c6a71b.jpg 57fef091c4451.jpg 57fef093f1da8.jpg 57fef098cea31.jpg 57fef0993af55.jpg
While looking around on GameBanana I came across this newly made Ashley mod for Super Smash bros! This is the best version yet, thanks to the community's better understanding of modding and model imports.

She even has facial expressions for fighting and getting hit. I'm downloading this to my version of Project W Ver 3 for Smash bros. I hope Ver 4 has this mod. Not even the brawl model had facial expressions! I wonder if this project will get even better as time goes on. They even added voice clips for Ashley! how neat is that? This model still has its fair share of flaws, but it'll be fixed overtime.

If you want to download here is the link

I have that same mod, it has cool alts like Dark Ashley. I took pictures and uploaded it here on the forums somewhere, I think it was in a thread related to Project M.

4 ashley.jpg Smash ashley bros.jpg

Here are a few pictures I manged to find on my computer, but I had more. I had a lot of mods too, I just went crazy with them, I had fun adding extra slots, adding a ton of characters. Overall it was a fun time, but I haven't modded Brawl in forever, I just mod Smash 4 now. I love these Ashley mods though, I picked up a few tricks with Lucas thanks to this. : P

Also considered maining him at one point. Speaking of, this mod is Wi-fi safe, now I might just pick up Lucas now. With the older Smash 4 Ashley mods the game would crash.

I know, I thought it couldn't be done for awhile, but here it is! I'm glad this mod is Wi-fi safe, it'll make Smash more fun for me, though they can't see the mod it's still pretty cool.

Maybe we'll get that Project M style mod with more characters for it sooner than we realize. Just imagine Sm4sh with 100 characters in its roster, most of them unique and a lot of them obviously clones with slight difference. I would love to have the character Paper Mario as a mod for Sm4sh and alternative costumes could be Paper Luigi and maybe the entire Bleck cast like Dimentio, Mimi, O'Chunks, and others.

That's a very nice mod! Has a few minor issues (like the announcer voice thing), but otherwise it looks and sounds exactly as it should, with Ashley seeming pretty close to how she'd appear as a 'real' Smash Bros character.

Oh, and props for using the actual character model from the assist trophy rather than a poorly done custom one like so many other mods based on the character.

It'd be hard to imagine somebody wanting to make their own Ashley model over the existing good one. I wonder if you can ask the announcer to say Ashley in his cool voice, if he'd be willing to spend a few minutes sending the voice clip of that, if he did that would be extremely cool.

Now only if they could give Ashley her own moveset, then she'd really feel like she was in a real smash game.

Back