Diamond City Town RP

JS Shantae

Half-Genie Hero
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
shantsmile.png
Ohhh I remember now! It wasn't a dream! I had some cronuts for a midnight snack! They were so flaky and gooey and delicious they just had to be real!

Dark 9-Volt

Gamer and Meme lover
Coins
Coins
:9volt: :I heard some kind of weird videogame music in youtube,the comments say is a "HIGH QUALITY RIP OFF"
As i can remenber,the channel's name is umm... SilvaGunner????

Metal

Boy do I wish I was there
Coins
Coins
Rocking Horse Robot
Brains over brawn, huh? We'll just see about that.
RIGHT NOW IT'S THE LIVE PAYPERVIEW EVENT COMING STRAIGHT TO YOU FROM DIAMOND CITY!!!!

THIS IS WRESTLEMANIA 69 WHERE THE CONTENDER DAH HULKSTER TAKES ON ASHLEY MCBOOTY PANTS FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT BELT.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING MEAN GENE!!! THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY TO ASHLEY MCBOOTY PANTS IS WATCH YA GONNA DO BROTHER WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!! BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER BROTH BROTHER.

tumblr_nbm0v3SAaA1tk2un9o1_400.png

HULKSTER BEGINS HIS ATTACK BUT OH NO ASHLEY'S GOT HIM IN A HEADLOCK!! BUT WAIT WAIT HULKSTER BROKE FREE OH OH OHHHH HULKSTER BEGINS HIS COUNTER THROWS ASHLEY INBETWEEN THE ROPES OH HERE IT IS BIG BOOT! AND NOW THE BIG LEG DROP!! ASHLEY IS DOWN HULKSTER COMES IN FOR THE 3 COUNT!!

3.... DING DING DING THE WINNER AND NEW HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN

watchyagonnadobrother.png

WHEN IT COMES CRASHING DOWN AND IT HURTS INSIDE!!! DAH DAH DAH DA DANANANANA

tumblr_inline_nc2gcw1q3h1qc01s8.jpg

Liz

Legendary Thief
Coins
Coins
(( tears were literally streaming down my cheeks reading this....i couldn't breathe.....to everyone who contributed to this thank you so much for the past thirty minutes of uncontrollable laughter ))