Do you have an amiibo collection?

I only have Smash Bros amiibos. I might add more to my collection, but I'm really satisfied with what I have right now.
  • Kirby
  • Luigi
  • Mario
  • Diddy Kong
  • Fox
  • Pikachu
  • Yoshi
  • Donkey Kong
  • Zelda
  • Link
  • Peach
  • Samus

I do not have one at all. But I have bought the Smash Bros Peach and Bowser for Crescent Moon Villager : p

I really liked the Peach amiibo, I thought it was cute. Id like to get some of them, when I have more money.

2015-11-04 15.06.34.jpg

Got Mewtwo and Inkling Girl yesterday, there was a discount going on. If the discount's still going I'm getting R.O.B. too.

Amiibo hunting in Germany is nuts! Not only do they have way more amiibo than in the Netherlands, they also sell them at a way lower price! I got my Ness and Megaman yesterday at Saturn for 25 euros. The prices on the boxes say they cost 15 euros each but I showed them the site which sells them at the low price and got 'em for the low price. I'm quite happy now. I'm gonna get some more tomorrow. Expect pics later.

I got a small collection, I don't plan on getting every single one like some amiibo goers. As of Dec.23rd I have the following

In box​
  • Mario (Mario party ver.)
  • Sliver Mario.
  • Golden Mario.
  • Toon link.
  • Donkey kong.
  • Sonic
  • Toad.
Out of the boxes I have
  • Mario (Smash bros)
  • Luigi (Smash bros)
  • Megaman
  • sonic (again)
  • Ninja Zelda girl
  • 8-bit Mario
And my most prized amiibo. This amiibo I didn't plan on getting, I was on my way getting Advanced warfare at Wal-mart
when I saw the amiibo. It was shining brighter than the sun. It was amazing.

And that amiibo was....

---Little mac---

Man, I haven't updated the list in a loooong time. Can't remember the exact order, but I'll put them here anyways.

-Luigi (Smash Bros.)
-Peach (Smash Bros.)
-Yoshi (Smash Bros)
-Donkey Kong (Smash Bros.)
-Kirby
-Mario (Smash Bros.)
-Diddy Kong
-Samus
-Bowser (Smash Bros.)
-Fox
-Toon Link
-Shiek
-Pikachu
-Mega Man
-Sonic
-Pac-Man
-Wario
-Inkling Boy
-Inkling Girl
-Green Squid
-Silver Mario
-Toad
-Charizard
-Zero Suit Samus
-Olimar
-R.O.B.
-Duck Hunt
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Ganondorf
-Villager
-Shulk
-Mewtwo
-Mii Fighter
-Mii Brawler
-Mii Gunner
-Bowser Jr.
-Pink Yarn Yoshi
-Blue Yarn Yoshi
-Green Yarn Yoshi
-Mega Yarn Yoshi
-Rosalina & Luma
-ROBOT (Japanese R.O.B.)
-Lucario
-Turbo Charge Donkey Kong (Skylanders/amiibo hybrid)
-Hammer Slam Bowser (Skylanders/amiibo hybrid)

I don't have a 3DS or a Wii U, but I like the Amiibos just for display. I have a Shovel Knight one that's still in the package but I'd like to get ones of the characters I like.

I already got Wario & Dr. Mario, tried the amiibo app? on the Wii U, I was hoping to unlock their respective games but unlocked Metroid and Zelda.

No, because I spend my money on shoes, makeup, and clothes, not amiibos or video games .However, I'd get a Daisy, Waluigi, and Wario amiibo from the new line coming up November 4th.

Back