Do you have an amiibo collection?

20150626_125426-1.jpg

This is going to be one glorious weekend.

I finally managed to scoop up Pac Man and Ness, after never even seing them ANYWHERE since their release.

With that I'm pretty much done with Amiibo hunting for he time being, I already have the Mario Maker + Amiibo bundle on pre order and while I am planning to get Donkey Kong and non-Yarn Yoshi at some point there are so common and easy to find that I don't have to rush out for them like I did for most of the ones I own now and can just casually pick them up over the months.
20150805_152453-1.jpg

My ventures of getting these were thankfully easy, but I am glad that I no longer have to worry about having the same kind of horror experiences that other people have/had, until a new Amiibo series that interests me is announced anyway.

I picked up Ness while I was in Köln (Cologne for you none-germans :p ) for Gamescom so I can add him to my list. ^^
I still eventually wanna get Kirby and Dedede but for now I've spent enough money. ^^

20150911_114558-1.jpg

I'm really looking forward to see what monstrositys I can cook up with this game, Hammer Brother shooting Bullet Bill Blasters and winged Bowsers everywhere.

Attachments

• 20150911_114558-1.jpg
    20150911_114558-1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 311
News flash: Little Mac amiibo found in Europe, specifically in Portugal, Faro. Rarity here! GO GET IT NOW!!

My sister bought me a Luigi amiibo a few days ago.
I must say I love it.
I want to start collecting now.
And I'm already starting.
My favorite online shop recently got a restock so lucky me.
I'm buying Ness this week and my sisters will buy an amiibo too.
Will post pictures by then.

I have these:

cJEHib5.jpg

bad angle, but there's Zelda, Link, Ganondorf, Luigi, Peach, Toon Link, Mario, Bowser, Wario, and the 30th Anniversary Mario one. Also a few of my other Wario and Luigi figurines. I have a Waluigi firgurine as well but can't see it in this pic.

I have these:

cJEHib5.jpg

bad angle, but there's Zelda, Link, Ganondorf, Luigi, Peach, Toon Link, Mario, Bowser, Wario, and the 30th Anniversary Mario one. Also a few of my other Wario and Luigi figurines. I have a Waluigi firgurine as well but can't see it in this pic.

I have the same Wario Statue! :p (the one on the front next to the Wario Amiibo)

Back