Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No, but I'll get one soon

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No, and I don't plan to buy one

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
I got my Switch with the Super Mario Odyssey bundle, with the red Joycons. Pretty simplistic looking but I like it! However, my left joystick had a bit of a strain when pushed to the left, and it was noticeable in games like Pokemon Let's Go, where you have to push the Joystick to the left all the way to run. Seems like it got fixed thanks to some sessions of Smash, so I assume it was the rubberband inside. Whatever, it's been a joy to have it.
I'm trying my darnest to ignore the online mode so I can wait until something good shows up to make it worth paying for it. So far, only Smash and Pokemon are the games I most want online to play with friends but even that's not enough to bother with it.
To me, the highlight is how easy it is to just bring it anywhere and play on the go or with friends and it's been fun!

Interesting to see others here also didn't think the online subscription was worth it. Yeah, I'm not buying one of those either, at least until Nintendo truly takes online seriously.

Interesting to see others here also didn't think the online subscription was worth it. Yeah, I'm not buying one of those either, at least until Nintendo truly takes online seriously.
Agreed, The new online is barely an upgrade but you gotta pay for it now. I feel like I only tolerated the shitty online services cause it was free so who cares.

Back