Fanart (Kai edition.)

Update : My art is finally being noticed, but only by the Body swap community, lol.

Out of the two drawings out right now the body swap one seems to be the favorite. I'm also working on another picture, hope it'll be out today but it seems very unlikely, had to do work today and we just got back.

I know what I said, but maybe I'll make a follow up picture after I'm done a few of the others.

pUNoV8R.png
The newest in the simple O.C line! Kyon~ :3

I would agree that an artist is their own worst critic, and thats the best way to be : p

Also I can understand Kyon actually, I play music, and If Im playing a crappy instrument, its gonna have an affect on my craft. Good example I dont have recording software or equipment, so alot of times I use Vocaroo, which ends up sounding really bad : p so at the very least, bad equipment will have an affect on the quality of your craft, definitely.

Also, haha Kyon I love your new O.C there : p Id love it if you could make one on my likeness : 3

I don't think I ever drew my O.c with his mouth closed, lol. So why start now? BIG SMILES ALL AROUND!

Yo, Kyon! why you smiling so much!? is creepy!...oh, you won 1 billion dollars, no wonder why you never stop smiling.

When making the body swap one I had any kind of music on, while with fire flower Ashley I had a remix of Super Mario Bros 2 playing, which actually doesn't have the fire flower. : P

bYkQmoQ.png

Here is the next one in the Ashley Power up series! raccoon Ashley!

Took awhile to make, a lot of things to do again today that made me spent less time on it, but here it is! I forgot to detail the shoes, oh well!! lol. As you can see, Ashley doesn't like the fact that she grew a tail and another pair of ears on her head, she thinks it looks awful on her, though she doesn't mind the part where you are able to fly on your own, that's a 1 plus, and you get to whip things with that tail as well.

I tried with another style on this one if anyone could tell, the outlines are kind of bigger while the inner outlines are the same, I like the effect! :3

bYkQmoQ.png

Here is the next one in the Ashley Power up series! raccoon Ashley!

Took awhile to make, a lot of things to do again today that made me spent less time on it, but here it is! I forgot to detail the shoes, oh well!! lol. As you can see, Ashley doesn't like the fact that she grew a tail and another pair of ears on her head, she thinks it looks awful on her, though she doesn't mind the part where you are able to fly on your own, that's a 1 plus, and you get to whip things with that tail as well.

I tried with another style on this one if anyone could tell, the outlines are kind of bigger while the inner outlines are the same, I like the effect! :3
OMG! She looks awesome! I love artists work to go and express themselves online. You are doing a great time! ;)

Of course though what I'm saying is that getting "better" software or tools or whatever won't magically make your art better.

I have a bit of a different stance on this. I think everyone has potential and while some encouragement is good it's up to each person to reach their own potential. And you must also not forget that artist are usually their own worst critic so it's normal for artists to put themselves down. Sometimes it can be a bit too much but it's usually better than having too much confidence in one's own skills since that leads to complacency.

Praise is a double-edged sword. I was referring to those who could be great artists (with practice), but they abandon any attempt at self-improvement because they have no self-worth or encouragement.

I wasn't referring to overconfident hacks who are showered in praise, usually out of blind affection or ignorance toward art, with no constructive critique given. They're a dime a dozen on DeviantArt.

Last edited:
h6snYC9.png

After Ashley and Red swapped bodies, Ashley went to go find a spell to switch them back, meanwhile Red is checking out his new body in the mirror, he never saw Ashley this close, even though it was him controlling her body's movements.
What else will Red do while in Ashley's body? Who knows, but I'm sure he's having some fun right now, Anyways part 2 was made mainly because my first one was liked a lot, so I thought I might as well make another one. - Copy and paste from my DA.

Yeah, so here's another one for the story, took me a day to finish. Tried something new and made the outer outlines thicker then the inner ones for a cool effect, the mirror was added way late into the drawing, it was sort of a last minute change.

There's so much you can do with one character, but I'm adding more characters such as [secret] and we're even gonna have [secret] which is weird, but they're in the same world I suppose, so it wouldn't be that weird, lol.

H2MeMld.png
This is part of a much larger photo, but here it is right now, no shading has been done to it or the background hasn't been made. Here's my new artstyle, thick outer lines and thin inner lines.

r2EIeEZ.png
Here is the finished drawing! It's Ashley in the Super Mario bros world, she never been here before, she doesn't understand how the blocks are floating, she assumes it's just some sort of magic. She seen Luigi running by and smacking the block and getting a coin, so she thought she'd give it a try. Why is she here? Well cause she fell down a warp pipe.

What did she get from the block? Find out next time in the Ashley power up series!

Back