Fanart (Kai edition.)

MlWA77s2NS0nJBZB9x

zlCfzTNLYksP5Y3sdo

zlCfzTGF7kQSE5gmMS

And...

zlCfzSXaOD0onuzyj3
Kyon, my very old O.C just for Miiverse will come back in full HD! lol, jk. But I'll finally make this character again in my new style.

Hey, I see Spooky! :D cute drawings, Kyon!

RB1z4jG.png

Titled "Mario's problem with mystery mushrooms"

Based on Super Mario Maker This one only took an hour, mostly because i didn't have to do shading at all, lol. I wanted to keep it simple, also this is my first drawn comic I ever made since 2011, lol. Hope you guys like it! I enjoyed making this one.

Also if anybody is confused (just in case.) in Super Mario Maker mystery mushrooms can turn Mario into almost any character, even Ashley.

The comic so far is my most popular one, that's awesome! Looks like people of DA like my work after all, I'm so glad I started drawing. I'm working on ice power Ashley right now along with a few others one that will be out within a few days. Oh my, how fun! I finally found something I love to do.

fRQ6kzu.png

"YOU DARE TRY TO HURT ME? YOU ARE EVEN MORE FOOLISH THAN I THOUGHT."

Here is the next drawing in the Ashley power-up series, this time some random Goomba tried to attack, but failed. Being one hit k.o'd doesn't work on Ashley, now the goomba's in for it.

Took a day to finish, the goomba looks out of place now that I looked at it, should have worked on it a little better, oh well. lol. Hope you guys like!

kyon_meets_ashley_by_kyon000-da3rnjz.png

Kyon the O.c is finally back and better than ever, but Ashley doesn't think so, Ashley thinks he should go jump in a hole and stay there. Anyways, Kyon the O.c, because why not!? I made this drawing really fast, just gave me something to do on this super hot day, lol.

Oops, I just noticed she's...a little taller than Kyon, which means my version of Ashley is 6'4, not to mention the hair. lol. Or Kyon got smaller and is now 5'8.

Last edited:
W8FRrTx.png

Time travel! Ashley goes back 9 years by mistake when she only wanted to go to yesterday to warn herself about a spell gone wrong. Ashley runs into her younger 8 year-old self. Young Ashley doesn't know what's going on.

Ashley has to rejected the friendship offer to avoid a time paradox, but she feels bad for her younger self. This was really just a doodle that turned into this, lol.

F6f8TCA.png
This is part of a bigger picture, but here is the wonderful, amazing, awesome totally not threaten to say this...WALUIGI! I never drew Waluigi before, needed some help by looking at Waluigi pictures, but here it is! Like i said it's part of a larger photo yet to be complete, for now have Waluigi!

iOuZd9Y.png

Why Ashley doesn't go to Mario Party

"Why am I always stuck with him..."

So my next big drawing takes us to the magical world of Mario Party, where friendships are born, everyone having a good time...Wait, I read that wrong - I mean where friendships are torn, everyone is bitching about somebody taking their star. We have Mario Party!

But Ashley isn't having such a fun time, she only has 1 star and 23 coins. 3rd place, Waluigi in 4th, Yoshi in 2nd (so Happy) and Luigi in 1st with 3 stars. You may think Ashley sucks, right? Well she was in 1st, but chance time happened "

"chance time is the worst thing ever to come out of the depths of hell." Ashley thought

She keeps getting paired up with Waluigi in mini games, while that may seem all fine, Waluigi kept losing. People kept stealing her coins due to having 158 coins. Ashley isn't a bad player, just has real bad luck.

@Kyon "ashley isnt a bad player, she just has real bad luck." lol, thats what every gambler, some gamers, and a few sportsmen said at one time or another to themselves.

the characters are nice, but the background looks like a near screenshot. (im into backgrounds) are you sure you did that? ;D

Back