Favorite WarioWare song?

So what is your favorite song from WarioWare?

• Drifting Away (Dribble & Spitz, Mega Microgames)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Four Seasons (Kat & Ana, Mega Microgames)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Mona Pizza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike's Song

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ashley's Song

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Tomorrow Hill (Dribble & Spitz, Smooth Moves)

• Body Rock (Jimmy T., DIY)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • other

• Total voters
Four seasons for me, it's a suprisingly emotional & powerful song. while it is admittedly unfitting for it's core series, it's still a damn good song. ("Plus imagine a more epic remix for smash 5 *Drools*")

("Just the gba version though, i didn't like the Mega Partygames version as much. It just feels incomplete in my opinion.")

Last edited:
The Smash 4 version is very catchy in my opinion and it's also my favorite version, though I know many people who prefer the older ones, the one on touch is very cute! but it doesn't have that --- I'm not sure how to describe it, more powerful? I also like the sound of her Smash voice (or whoever's the one singing.)

I don't really listen to the Japanese versions, but they're still just as great! Though Ashley's song VER 2 is catchy as hell!

Four Seasons is my favorite, it's unlike anything you'd ever expect to hear in a WarioWare game, but that makes it something truly special in my eyes and it really gives a completely different feel to Kat and Ana's stage.

I may be biased because Jimmy T and cats, but his theme music from Smooth Moves with the night club atmosphere is so great.
And while I don't understand the lyrics, Dribble and Spitz's song in Warioware Inc on GBA being in the taxi is very relaxing.

Back