xandermartin98

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
And now for a "best of" compilation of Mother 3's battle themes:

Fate/Serious: is incredibly manly and badass and also fits the game's "tragedy" theme quite well

Dangerous Guys: one of the coolest jazz songs I've ever heard in a game, and also one of Mother 3's most criminally under-used tracks

Dry Guys: sounds more like French Guys to be honest, but I'm definitely not complaining

Intense Guys: is extremely over-dramatic and unfortunately is only (officially) used for a few rather standard enemies, but still

Natural Killer Cyborg: SPEAKING OF SONGS THAT ARE INCREDIBLY MANLY AND BADASS

xandermartin98

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins

Strong One: Is unfortunately rather notably prone to being used in terribly ironic ways (Negative Man is one of the weakest enemies in the entire game, the Barrier Trio's power comes from intelligence/sorcery rather than actual brute force, the Heftyheads and Hippo Launchers really aren't that strong when compared to how powerful your party members have hopefully become at their points in the game, and the Masked Man's ludicrously high attack power is basically his way of hiding how pitifully weak he is on the inside), but is a song that absolutely embodies hopelessness nevertheless

Master Porky's Theme: One of the greatest final boss themes of all time, and also a perfect send-off for the game's "Porky" leitmotif

Battle Against The Masked Man: Yet another one of the greatest final boss themes of all time, and also one of the most disturbing

And El Mariachi: Don Flamenco as portrayed by Punch-Out Wii, is that you?

Smashing Song Of Praise: Don't even get me started on those mood shifts of its

Last edited:

xandermartin98

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins

Unfounded Revenge: Undertale called; it wants to use this as Papyrus' battle theme

Tragic Reconstruction: The official theme song of the game's infamous "Chimera" monstrosities

Rock And Roll: New Age Retro Hippie, is that you?

Piggy Guys: Now THIS is what I call a theme song for the Nazis

Audacious March: See what I just said about Piggy Guys

Just a Wario Fan

The Garlic Devourer™
Coins
Coins
Fancy Lamp
Magic Lamp
User Name Style Change
Username Change
CD
I've probably already said this a million times already, but I'm pretty sure this game has the best soundtrack I've ever heard.
Well, it might not be the best soundtrack I've ever heard, (I still think the SNES Donkey Kong Country soundtracks are the absolute best), but Shake It! definitely has the best OST of any Wario game. (With that of Wario Land 4 being second IMO.)

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
User Name Style Change
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Gold Necklace
Gold Earrings
User Title Style Change
May as well add pretty much the whole soundtrack for Paper Mario: The Origami King now.

Especially the boss themes:

The title music is insane too:

As is the Origami Castle theme:

xandermartin98

Wario Fan Supreme
Coins
Coins
Despite it playing in a level that (audible shuddering) reveals how much N. Tropy wants to literally fuck himself, this song from Crash Bandicoot 4:

Last edited: