General Wario references thread (Now with Index on page 13).

warelander

Hope Rides Alone
Coins
Coins
aqw.png

As Cloud's video shows, Wario's D-Air animation in Smash Ultimate has been changed to have him do a diving pose of sorts, quite similar to the one he does in the final cutscene of the WarioWare Gold Demo, while bungee jumping.

Coincidence?!!? Yeah probably, but I just enjoy how the D-Air now resembles something from the Wario games.

ShyGuyXXL

Shyster Guyster
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
View attachment 7555
As Cloud's video shows, Wario's D-Air animation in Smash Ultimate has been changed to have him do a diving pose of sorts, quite similar to the one he does in the final cutscene of the WarioWare Gold Demo, while bungee jumping.

Coincidence?!!? Yeah probably, but I just enjoy how the D-Air now resembles something from the Wario games.
lol Wario's arms in Smash are too short to even make that pose. :p Why do they always give his such tiny arms in these games?

Yikes Spike

Not related with Wreck it Ralph.
Coins
Coins
During the development of Mario Kart DS they were planning to add Wario wearing his long sleeves shirt
Making it the last game with his old shirt.

Yikes Spike

Not related with Wreck it Ralph.
Coins
Coins
During a Mario Odyssey Q&A, Wario sends an e-mail about his Crowdfarter donation campaign, referring to his Game & Wario commercial.

Last edited:

Just a Wario Fan

Next to me, you're all number two!
Coins
Coins
CD Game BOI Advance - Pre-Sale Edition! User Name Style Change An Item
In Pro Bowling, the boss microgame of Mona's stage in Touched sometimes features the bowling pins arranged in the shape of the Gamma, Waluigi's signature icon.