General Wario references thread (Now with Index on page 13).

warelander

Some random guy online
I was just playing Mario superstar baseball again and look what I found:
20140907_173543-1.jpg

It's the WarioWare bomb as the logo for the Wario Steakheads!
If you find any references feel free to post them here.

In Mario Kart 7, there's a couple of references to, believe it or not, Wario Land.

The first (and more obvious one) is some artwork of Wario with the Bull Pot from Wario Land: SML3 above the entrance to a corridor.

The other easter egg is the music. The rendition is a remix of sorts of the original Wario Land theme from the first two titles (the part with the brass instruments near the beginning is straight from the theme itself).

The other easter egg is the music. The rendition is a remix of sorts of the original Wario Land theme from the first two titles (the part with the brass instruments near the beginning is straight from the theme itself).

I think it sounds mostly like the boss music from WL 1.

Do you mean the main theme from Mario Kart 7?

Wario in his Gameboy colors, from Mario Golf 64:
20140913_115619-1.jpg

-Greenhorn forest from Wario World got a remix in DDR Mario mix.
-The Wario land 3 theme plays during Warios trophy celepration in power tennis.

The Wario courths, shoulder charge in world tour,sleeping animation/wild swing ding in brawl ans the arcade Diamond city racetracks, have their own threafs already, so if youre courius check them out!

Wario in his Gameboy colors, from Mario Golf 64:
View attachment 26

-Greenhorn forest from Wario World got a remix in DDR Mario mix.
-The Wario land 3 theme plays during Warios trophy celepration in power tennis.

The Wario courths, shoulder charge in world tour,sleeping animation/wild swing ding in brawl ans the arcade Diamond city racetracks, have their own threafs already, so if youre courius check them out!

Wario wearing his Land 1/Virtual boy hat in Mario Party 2s Mystery Land:
350px-MP2_Wario-1.jpg

Wario on Mario Party 6s title screen and cover:
120px-Wariow_Party_6_Title.png

Shoulder charge anyone?
Oh yeah, Game & Watch gallery 4s Wario stuff and Dr Mario 64 have their own threads too, I just forgot to mention them...

Back