German Orbulon is depressing.

MeowTheFronk

An orange Fronk
I got help from a friend on extracting the WWG voiceclips from the romfs, so I decided to rip Orbulon's german voice. Orbulondiy::
It's both the cutest thing ever, but also really depressing.
You can watch the video here.

German Orbulon sounds as if he's singing a song but you can only hear the ripped lyrics. Huh?:

Also... ¨Irgendwann erober ich die Welt!¨
So Orbulon still wants to conquer the world... :orbulon:

Are all the voice clips online now?
Most characters have all their major Gold clips (except story ones) online thanks to a certain YTer called fitandfunky. I believe GIT recently got the same treatment from someone else, though I'm not sure of the details on that. Here's a Gold example for Mona:

Most characters have all their major Gold clips (except story ones) online thanks to a certain YTer called fitandfunky. I believe GIT recently got the same treatment from someone else, though I'm not sure of the details on that. Here's a Gold example for Mona:

Lmao, that's me!

It seems that someone uploaded all the English voice clips into one video. They fragmented the video so you can jump to certain characters. I'd love to know how they got them, the voice clips aren't on the sounds resource (humorously enough, it's only been in the last week or two where the Gold voice clips made it on there)

Lmao, that's me!

It seems that someone uploaded all the English voice clips into one video. They fragmented the video so you can jump to certain characters. I'd love to know how they got them, the voice clips aren't on the sounds resource (humorously enough, it's only been in the last week or two where the Gold voice clips made it on there)

Wow, I never would've thought that was you! Thanks for your work compiling all those voices together.

But yes, that's the video I was talking about. Regarding where they got the voices from... where else but ripping the game?

Wow, I never would've thought that was you! Thanks for your work compiling all those voices together.

But yes, that's the video I was talking about. Regarding where they got the voices from... where else but ripping the game?
Thanks! It was a fun experience. I kinda of wanted to do it again with the GIT voices, but with that big complied video, I don't really see the point of it. My guess is that they ripped the audio and started making the video, so there wouldn't be any competition on who's going to upload them first. I hope they're downloadable soon, though.

Back