Good Games Bad Descriptions

The 3rd Wario Brother

Worlds greatest treasure hunter.
Diamond City Insider
So the idea is to take your favorite game and give them a goofy description that sounds bad without pointing out any flaws in the game.
So let's take our favorite Wario Land and describe it as "Some fat guy trying to get rich"
Then everybody has to guess the game your describing so don't say what the game is. After somebody finds out what the game is somebody else makes a description of one of their favorites games or game series and the cycle continues.

"why why whyyyy delilah? die die dieeeeeee delilah!" featuring dirty dragonslayers, a giant walking orface, knights in less than shining armor, and a sun meme.

Kid enslaves animals with super powers and makes them fight battles until they faint, in order to be recognized as the champion of is region.

Game references, Meta humour and, Lesbian shenanigans.

I have no clue! I'm gonna pass this one! I wanna see who can guess this one! xD

Here's another one:

Bounty hunter goes on missions to fight an group of dumb aliens, but doesn't like to reveal their face. Somehow, this bounty hunter is always over sexualised and overpowered...

For Metroid, ZSS is relatively minor and vulnerable which is inverted in Smash Bros. For F-Zero, it's a racing game not a fighting game so you don't see Captain Falcon doing much. I guess what I meant is that that description you gave match the Smash Bros versions of the characters more than in their own game.

Back