Good Games Bad Descriptions

For Metroid, ZSS is relatively minor and vulnerable which is inverted in Smash Bros. For F-Zero, it's a racing game not a fighting game so you don't see Captain Falcon doing much. I guess what I meant is that that description you gave match the Smash Bros versions of the characters more than in their own game.

Yes, I know, but the description matches the games back stories, it doesn't describe Smash Bros.
Both Metroid and F-Zero have that plot. Going into more detail will enforce one of the game, for example, if I'd say the missions were races on high speed machines, it would only fit F-Zero's plot, if I said the aliens were Space Pirates with a Pterodactil dragon-like creature as their leader, it would match Metroid more.
Neiter of them show their faces, and both are over sexualised in some way and over powered too.

And please, understand that this was meant as a joke, but Smash Bros? Come on...

That works, but I was thinking of F-Zero! Hahaha! xD

How? The games themselves aren't about Captain Falcon going on missions attacking aliens. It's a racing game and any expectation of him being a " bounty hunter " is from outside sources such as the weird instruction booklet comic that F-Zero X had. They probably added these bits in to give him more of a personality considering you don't play as the actual drivers but the car themselves.

f-zero1.jpg

How? The games themselves aren't about Captain Falcon going on missions attacking aliens. It's a racing game and any expectation of him being a " bounty hunter " is from outside sources such as the weird instruction booklet comic that F-Zero X had. They probably added these bits in to give him more of a personality considering you don't play as the actual drivers but the car themselves.

View attachment 3315

Thanks, there's the story!
I know it's not in the games, and Captain Falcon is not the focus, but that was funny, no?
No laughs?

Ok then, bye!

Back