Hello Hello!

Miss Dreamy

The WarioWare Artist
Hi! I am a new member of the Wario Forums!

My name is Dreamy, but I also go by Doodle, but I preferred to be known as Dreamy!
I am an artist/cartoonist and a big fan of the Wario series! (Mainly Warioware)
I struggle to talk about my interests in the Wario series so I thought joining here would help me be more open and share my ideas and art as well.
The games I played are listed in my about So feel free to check that out ^^

Oh! And I have an Oc I made named Molly, she's my WarioWare oc and she means a whole lot to me!
She's Mona's little sister, which yes I know Mona is the only child but I guess this is an alternate universe where she has one
Here she is :>
hhargfixed.png
Mollyy.png

I hope to enjoy my time here! Sweet Dreams!!

Examples of my art:
myfashionicon.png
Mona in the Blues.png

Out in the stary Night.png
Happy mothers day.png

ohmyfuckinggod.png

This one is my personal favorite! :>

Last edited:
Ahem, sorry for all the cobwebs and the delay. Welcome to Wario Forums. This place has seen better days but it's always nice to see people passionate about the Wario series. I've taken a bit of a look at your other fan works and it's really cool to see how much thought and effort you put into your OCs and how they'd fit in to the games. See you around.

Ahem, sorry for all the cobwebs and the delay. Welcome to Wario Forums. This place has seen better days but it's always nice to see people passionate about the Wario series. I've taken a bit of a look at your other fan works and it's really cool to see how much thought and effort you put into your OCs and how they'd fit in to the games. See you around.
Ah, thank you! Even if this place seems slow I like communities like these, if anything this is my first time ever being in a community like this, but still I am enjoying my stay :>
Also thank you again!! I really put a lot of effort into Molly and making sure everything made sense and fit in well so that really means a lot! Plus Mona Land is my special project ^w^
See you around as well! ^^

Nice to meet you, @MissColorfulDreamy! Have a rotten stay here at Wario Forums! (That's what we sometimes say to newcomers, since it's well, about Wario and stuff.)

I am Just a Wario Fan, or JaWF for short, and a long-standing member of Wario Forums who has decided to become more active here once again.

Your original character Molly is very cute! She definitely looks like she belongs to the official cast. I'd like to see more of her.

Nice to meet you, @MissColorfulDreamy! Have a rotten stay here at Wario Forums! (That's what we sometimes say to newcomers, since it's well, about Wario and stuff.)

I am Just a Wario Fan, or JaWF for short, and a long-standing member of Wario Forums who has decided to become more active here once again.

Your original character Molly is very cute! She definitely looks like she belongs to the official cast. I'd like to see more of her.
Haha I love that! Also Nice to meet you as well! ^^
And thank you!!! :]
I am enjoying my time here! :>

Back