Hello, Hi All ( ゚▽゚)/

It's a bit awkward, I haven't done this forum thing in a few years... How does it go again, uh, add a forum signature, have a grandiose graphic designer make a cool avatar... Not quite sure, honestly. (゜▽゜; ) Couldn't tell you.

ヾ(´▽`; ) ゝ Ehh... I'll figure it out as I go aloooong. Anyway, my username, which is actually kinda outdated because I'm not really as much of a fujoshi as I used to be, is whimsicalfujoshi, and I think about things a lot! If you let me think too hard, I'll get a headache, and that'll be good for none of us... I'm a bit of a grump when I get headaches, y'know?
( ̄- ̄)

Anyway, I'm a bit more of a casual Wario fan, (Which means I'm a bit ignorant on Wario stuff at times...
(゜▽゜; )) but he's always been one of my favorite nintendo icons, along with Waluigi. I sorta decided on a whim to join the forum, because I stumbled upon it, and ya'll seemed like a friendly bunch. Some of my best memories as a child were playing a Wario Land game as a child at my grandmother's on a gameboy she had laying around. I also recently repurchased Wario World and I had a blast with that silly game.

Anyway, side info: I'm into birds. Birds are cool. (๑꒪▿꒪) < Looks like a small chubby bird.

Edit: Also, I noted some people found me when I joined, and welcomed me... How do I respond to those??

I sorta decided on a whim
How whimsical.

Welcome! I'm King Hehehe, and I...am running out of jokes to make while introducing myself to people. I'll need to think of some more. Anyway, no worries about being more of a casual fan. We have a relatively active General Chat section, and some members here have less experience with Wario games than you do. We're a friendly bunch, so make yourself at home and enjoy your stay.

I was hoping someone would catch that one, it's a pun that I sort of slide into conversations way too much.

Yeah, I noticed for a small forum, this is relatively active. I'm sure I can slide right in with no possible reprecussions whatsoever. (*゚ー゚)ゞ

And thank you, Magma. I was sort of worried people would think I was ignoring them.

You know that's really one weird way to think about it-- Do you think people look at the Filthy Wario Casuals, and say they're not real Wario Fans? I mean there's that weird divide in gaming, so maybe it exists in the Wario fanbase? Wario Scrubs?? 〈(゜。゜)

Anyway, side info: I'm into birds. Birds are cool. (๑꒪▿꒪) < Looks like a small chubby bird.

Welcome again! and Yes I love birds and so does Wario after all there's this guy in the WarioWare series.

Pyoro.png

Back