Hello, Hi All ( ゚▽゚)/

Hehehe: (・´з`・) Emus are... Interesting to say the least. I wouldn't wanna be stuck in a pen with them, since they're aggressive and have pretty big necks. This is actually my first time getting so close in person to one!

Magma: Well not HUNTING, because I'm a bit too much of an emotional sob to hunt an animal, but I have gone gator spotting on Preserves. My maximum amount spotted is 32, and my minimum is 5. ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

Oh, I'm well aware. Large birds like emus are pretty dangerous. For example, cassowaries are also known to be very aggressive, and they also sound less like birds and more like friggin' dinosaurs.

Looks like a Dinosaur to me...

And yeah, Birds are basically one of the closest relatives to dinosaurs you can get. For example, they stuck a plunger to the back of a chicken to try and emulate how a T-Rex walked. I think our avian friends are hiding something from us... Who knows? ʅฺ(・ω・。)ʃฺ??

Emu's are cool they definitely are the closest thing to a raptor living today, but have you seen any ostriches while at the zoo?

Mmx2overdriveostrich.jpg

Well, a chicken is more closely related to theropods like Tyrannosaurus Rex than Stegosaurus was. Birds are, from a phylogenetic standpoint, dinosaurs as well.

I have never seen an ostrich but someday, I will. (•̀o•́)ง

And yeah, I mean it's been scientifically proven that a big chunk of Dinosaurs had feathers, so the connection is a bit uncanny. (Reciting that bit of info at the Jurassic Park ride at Universal makes my father slightly huffy!)

Also, thank the vague nonspecific overlords for that, because I certainly have never played a megaman game in my life.

And yeah, I mean it's been scientifically proven that a big chunk of Dinosaurs had feathers, so the connection is a bit uncanny.
In particular, feathers have been found in theropods like Velociraptor and Tyrannosaurus Rex, which just so happen to be the most similar to birds in terms of skeletal structure as well. This is further evidence that birds descended from this evolutionary line.

It varies, I've gone through a bit of a JRPG phase, action game phase, etc. I'm currently working on a replay of Persona 4, but I also like to play simple and chill games from time to time. Been considering going on an N64 Binge, since my older sister fixed up ours to basically brand new condition. Someday, I do need to 100% Super Mario 64 finally, though. My last attempted ended badly.

The next game on my Haven't Played Yet, But Want To is Deadly Premonition.

Edit:
@Hehehe: Yeah. I wish I had chosen to go more into animal-related studies for college. I've always been passionate about animals, but reluctant to get too into them. (I say this, because the technical level is about where my knowledge stops.)

JRPGS are fantastic love them myself, Persona 4 and 3 are fun. Mitsuru is my fav in P3! SMT well the other main series are fun too such as strange journey on the DS and the new SMT4 on the 3ds as well. Other rpgs of these style would be Fire Emblem, Chrono Trigger, TWEWY, and so on I wonder if you've also have experience with these games as well.

Aigis has always been my favorite P3 character, but I need to actually replay P3P and do both the MC and the FeMC routes.

Fire Emblem is weird for me, because... Well, I'm a bit terrible at strategy, and I get frustrated quickly. I'd like to give the series a REAL try someday, but as of right now, I have nothing there.

And I need to actually play Chrono Trigger and TWEWY.

Fire Emblem is weird for me, because... Well, I'm a bit terrible at strategy, and I get frustrated quickly. I'd like to give the series a REAL try someday, but as of right now, I have nothing there.
Fire Emblem Awakening is a good starting point, if you want to get into the series. It does a good job of easing you into the mechanics, the enemies aren't too bad on the Normal difficulty, and it even has Casual mode if you just want to play through the game and not have to worry about your units permanently dying.

Yeah Awakening was meant to get more people into the franchise so it's a good starting point aside from some controversial features

Heya, welcome. Sorry worked the night shift today so am late : p

This is an awesome forum with friendly and talkative people, so be sure to talk about whatever comes to mind : p

Also N64 and rpgs? I love both of those things : p You should really really try out Aidyn Chronicles for N64. Its way awesome.

Back