Hey Guys, Ask Me Anything!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, everyone else is doing one of these, so I may as well try one too.

Just don't ask anything NSFW, since I'm not exactly the kind of person to talk about that stuff online, lol

Yeah I got a question what is going on here
1690755306184.png

EDIT: Is it supposed to change the icon to whoever posted last?

(does a big fat backflip hand spring into a piledriver out of nowhere)
CM30 SENPAI!
How does one go about opening a shop
allworried:
asking for a friend.....
==============
ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?

(Does a backflip onto face0
WHADDAYA THINK OF THIS?

HOW ABOUT SOME OF THIS?
nah that's the last one I heard recently I thought was neat.

Basically, what do you think of the Wario Land escape music?

Does anyone know if that midi for it's happy hour is somewhere? I really want to make a Wario Master Of Disguise soundfont cover of it, maybe replace his "IT'S HAPPY HOUR!" with Canolli's "BUONGIORNO!"

Last edited:
Does anyone know if that midi for it's happy hour is somewhere? I really want to make a Wario Master Of Disguise soundfont cover of it, maybe replace his "IT'S HAPPY HOUR!" with Canolli's "BUONGIORNO!"
Have you been able to find? I was pretty optimistic someone might have it but instead I tried my hand at it. I don't think I did a very good job but here you go.

Attachments

• OUTTAMYWAY MIDI ATTEMPT.mid
    314.9 KB · Views: 92
thanks, I'm going to eventually learn music, make a midi of a song from either COD zombies or MGR, upload that midi to a midi site, and then make a WMOD soundfont cover, and post that here

i don't really know, bc we're just talking about ware, but with just wario in general, probably crygor, waluigi, syrup, cannoli (the mad hat would be his final smash), and WMOD Wario, as discussed in this thread

Last edited:
Back