Hey Guys, Ask Me Anything!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, everyone else is doing one of these, so I may as well try one too.

Just don't ask anything NSFW, since I'm not exactly the kind of person to talk about that stuff online, lol

How do I activate stuff from the store once I get it :O?
ALSO NAME YOUR TOP FIVE FAVORITE WARIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 5 favourites? Wario Land 4, WarioWare, Wario Land 2, Wario World, Wario Land 1
What's your opinion on Nintendo patching Tears of the Kingdom?

I don't like it. It's a single player game, why patch anything? Let us have our fun...

Did you get down to this as hard as I did?
Can you name a Mario game that Wario is in where Mario is more of a badass than Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix. Or a spin off game that nailed wario so well that he didn't star in (and isn't a playable character or main villain)?

Lines from Wario in the game:
"This is my key! If you want it, you'll have to pry it out of my cold, gloved hands!"
Damn Wario at it again
"I'm going to use the Music Key for my newest attraction! It's called "DDR: Wario Mix.""
Classic Wario, can't even let Mario have his own game
"It's an exploration of greed, stench, and stubby legs through interpretive dance."
The essense of Wario

Last edited:
I liked the music in DDR Mario Mix, but I didn't play the game itself. That genre just doesn't appeal to me that much, sadly.
Yeah the gameplay wasn't great on the flimsy matt they sold with it either. So if you were into dance games like a lot of my friends were you probably still wouldn't have really liked it unless you were just fanboying like me. I was just stoked a game was coming out in a different genre WITH Wario and Waluigi in it.

But yeh the music is hype

Yeah the gameplay wasn't great on the flimsy matt they sold with it either. So if you were into dance games like a lot of my friends were you probably still wouldn't have really liked it unless you were just fanboying like me. I was just stoked a game was coming out in a different genre WITH Wario and Waluigi in it.

But yeh the music is hype

Fairly mediocre game with hype music? Hmm, sounds like Mario Pinball Land or Wario Master of Disguise lol

do you find any of the smash bros characters attractive?

eg.

Attachments

• ohyeah.png
    ohyeah.png
    352 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Uh I'm not sure how to answer that.

But probably not, since I don't find fictional characters attractive. Or to be honest, most anything.
I think that was a good answer. That's why you're our Mayor CM30.
I feel you on the not being attracted to "most anything", how relatable. My hearts had a really rough go with significant others and people in general. Though Fiction/fantasy over reality for sure for me. The morals and values people need to hold in real life to be attractive to me just don't exist as they are too idealistic.

When did you first realize you are more aromantic or whatever the word is for it?

I think that was a good answer. That's why you're our Mayor CM30.
I feel you on the not being attracted to "most anything", how relatable. My hearts had a really rough go with significant others and people in general. Though Fiction/fantasy over reality for sure for me. The morals and values people need to hold in real life to be attractive to me just don't exist as they are too idealistic.

When did you first realize you are more aromantic or whatever the word is for it?

Honestly, I get what you mean there Dabbit. My heart was broken by someone I thought was a close friend too, and it made me super depressed. Kept wondering what I did wrong and the purpose of life was.

And I've found it hard to love/care for anyone for years. Finding friends has been extremely tough for me, and I kinda gave up.

Honestly, I get what you mean there Dabbit. My heart was broken by someone I thought was a close friend too, and it made me super depressed. Kept wondering what I did wrong and the purpose of life was.

And I've found it hard to love/care for anyone for years. Finding friends has been extremely tough for me, and I kinda gave up.
I am in the same boat. A woman I trusted very much woke me up sadly impregnating herself with me against my consent when we were just forming a relationship and had never done anything like that. I came up from a rocky life and was still transitioning from being homeless 14-21 and had been glassed over the head with a 40 oz by a guy who was pissed I was trying to leave ganglife. She was the only one who picked up, it was thanksgiving, and she came over to get me out of the hospital and watch to make sure I wasn't post concussive or something. I've never been able to see past that and every relationship I'm in feels like it revolves around sex or my significant other trying to trap me with sex in some way. Makes me feel so uncomfortable since I genuinely just want to love and take care of someone and protect them. I've really really tried since then but it just feels like most people put sex as a primary which just isn't the deep partnership I want to form.

My heart goes out to you CM30, it truly does.

Oh, my condolences to both of you, I wish you guys well.

On a lighter note, what games other than Wario do you guys play? I personally play MKWII, World of Tanks, Oblivion, Pokemon, and COD.

Back