Hey Guys, Ask Me Anything!

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Well, everyone else is doing one of these, so I may as well try one too.

Just don't ask anything NSFW, since I'm not exactly the kind of person to talk about that stuff online, lol

What made you want to start a game journalist site with gamingreinvented? Because I genuinely have to say your website is the only game journalist site i've seen that's not pretentious and seems like it's done out of genuine passion :]

What made you want to start a game journalist site with gamingreinvented? Because I genuinely have to say your website is the only game journalist site i've seen that's not pretentious and seems like it's done out of genuine passion :]

Oh hey I didn't notice people were posting in this topic.

But honestly, I think you've got it right there. The reason I set up Gaming Reinvented was because I wanted to do games journalism right, and to put my audience first. It's a place where I try to actually do the necessary research when working on videos, where I look at stories I feel are underrepresented online (like say, stuff about fan projects), etc.

It was also meant to be a place where you could subscribe to get news articles and content rather than having to view ads, but sadly that part never caught on. Same with the whole 'providing a platform for people to post the news themselves' part.

Back