Hi!

pinkster7

Angry blue crab.
I'm a noob Wario fan looking for more ways to get to know more about Wario here! I was thinking about watching Let's Plays of some of his games that I've never played before (I've played some, but not many) or read some comics just so I can get to know more about Wario and his lore. What are some good ways to get started? :D

(Also, I just realized I'm the 666th member. 0.o Spooky.)

Last edited:
Well, if you're after Let's Plays, raocow is currently playing through every Wario Land game in the series, having beaten Wario Land 1, 2 and 4, and currently in the midst of a playthrough of Wario Land 3.

For comics, maybe try these:

WarioWare Manga "Wai! Wai! Wario!"

Either way, welcome to Wario Forums!

Aye Pinkster, welcome.
Let's plays that I can think of: Wario Land 1 and 2 were done by SlimKirby. Newfiebangaa isn't as good I think but he did 4 and I think 3. If you look around for Virtual Boy Wario Land LPs you should find one by Stichkl (or stiches), channel is dead but that LP of his is pretty good I think. I dunno about Wario Land Shake It
Didn't watch any LPs of it

Well, if you're after Let's Plays, raocow is currently playing through every Wario Land game in the series, having beaten Wario Land 1, 2 and 4, and currently in the midst of a playthrough of Wario Land 3.

For comics, maybe try these:

WarioWare Manga "Wai! Wai! Wario!"

Either way, welcome to Wario Forums!
Thank you so much!! I'll look into it. ^^

Aye Pinkster, welcome.
Let's plays that I can think of: Wario Land 1 and 2 were done by SlimKirby. Newfiebangaa isn't as good I think but he did 4 and I think 3. If you look around for Virtual Boy Wario Land LPs you should find one by Stichkl (or stiches), channel is dead but that LP of his is pretty good I think. I dunno about Wario Land Shake It
Didn't watch any LPs of it
Thanks! :)

Welcome to the forums! I would advise you to try and get your hands on some Wario games and game on! If that seems impossible due to the availability and cost of such games, you could try playing them on an emulator.

• Agree
Reactions: 607
Welcome to the forums! I would advise you to try and get your hands on some Wario games and game on! If that seems impossible due to the availability and cost of such games, you could try playing them on an emulator.
(Are emulators legal? I asked my brother and he said it was a grey area.....)
Also, thanks! I like your Vampire Wario! (I should try to draw him. <3)

(Are emulators legal? I asked my brother and he said it was a grey area.....)
Also, thanks! I like your Vampire Wario! (I should try to draw him. <3)
Thanks!

Emulators themselves are legal to download and use. It's the roms (games) that are not-so-legal. Uploading roms can get you a copyright strike (downloading them rarely leads to anything), and we are not allowed to share rom downloads or sites on these forums. Nintendo has recently pulled most roms out of the internet anyway.

Reactions: 607
Thanks!

Emulators themselves are legal to download and use. It's the roms (games) that are not-so-legal. Uploading roms can get you a copyright strike (downloading them rarely leads to anything), and we are not allowed to share rom downloads or sites on these forums. Nintendo has recently pulled most roms out of the internet anyway.
I see. Is downloading roms okay as long as they are for games that aren’t sold in stores anymore? Like older games such as Gameboy and Nintendo DS games? Cuz I actually have a few Wario rom games that are for the DS, Gameboy, and GameCube. I just want to make sure I don’t get in trouble or anything. *shrugs*

I see. Is downloading roms okay as long as they are for games that aren’t sold in stores anymore? Like older games such as Gameboy and Nintendo DS games? Cuz I actually have a few Wario rom games that are for the DS, Gameboy, and GameCube. I just want to make sure I don’t get in trouble or anything. *shrugs*
Legally, it isn't. I still do it though, as long as I own the games. I'm assuming you don't actually own the games, but it's illegal either way, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.
Anyway: I'd recommend playing the games yourself, indeed, instead of watching let's plays or walkthroughs! :) Preferably on the original hardware, of course, but Wario Land, II, 3 and 4 can all be played on the GBA SP (the original GBA too), which is a very good console, and not too expensive either. The backlit model is best, as you can see everything a lot better on it, which is especially nice for Wario Land 4.
Edit: I looked it up, it's the AGS-101. It's probably more expensive than the original GBA SP though, unless you get lucky.

Edit, one day later: Woah, I just realised I posted this at 6:07 PM! :D (I usually don't see that, as I use the 24-hour clock)

Last edited:
Back