[Upcoming Game] Hidden game mode in WarioWare Gold

Broski3215

Legendary Thief
When all souvenirs have been collected, a new game mode called Wario Kard gets unlocked.
7E479A72-90C2-4B42-8D24-DF69BDFEF278.jpeg

In this mode, you can create decks of the character cards you have collected and use them in card battles against foes.
AC985DDD-F3C6-4A0F-9F07-13F5B0BD7566.jpeg

More cards can be earned from the Shuffler, a feature which puts you through arcade games required to be completed in order to receive more cards.
17BFB049-5289-4576-A069-B5E602D0488A.jpeg

Okay, that's pretty cool. Is there any footage of the mode itself? Like, showing a battle or what not?

Okay, that's pretty cool. Is there any footage of the mode itself? Like, showing a battle or what not?
I have put my 3DS away for the night, but I will try recording some footage of a battle for you tomorrow. If not footage, then definitely pictures.

I got some pics of a battle for you.
03EA19F9-9BC3-4340-889C-B8FDC75B78C6.jpeg
The enemies you fight in this game mode are delightfully random. They can range from ninjas to a door on wheels.
B4A13C85-E598-4F5F-B8FE-64DCB7EB13DC.jpeg
You start with three cards from your ten card deck. When one card is used for attack, that card gets taken away for the battle and another one is placed down. The amount of damage dealed to the enemy depends on how strong the card you use is. Sometimes, the damage dealed can even multiply depending on the stats of the card in use.
D2C3E85C-5792-4644-88C3-A68F9411E683.jpeg

You need to be careful with what cards you pick to attack though because you only have a 10 point limit before the battle ends. A stronger card takes up quite a few points, while the more weaker ones take up less points. Basically, you need to defeat your enemy before you use up all your points and to do that, you need to think about what cards you put into use.

Yeah I really enjoyed this mode. By the time I got to this point I thought I had already seen everything the game had to offer, so it was pretty nice to see this pop up.

Yeah I really enjoyed this mode. By the time I got to this point I thought I had already seen everything the game had to offer, so it was pretty nice to see this pop up.
Same here. After grinding to collect every souvenir, this was definitely a nice surprise and a pretty cool reward. It’s awesome that the developers put in this mode for those who are willing to go above and beyond by unlocking everything.

It determines the turn's duration.
It sum up every timer counter of the cards in the deck, then (I think) divides by the number of cards and round up.
I tested with a 10 cards deck: when I had 14 as Total timer counter, I had 1 seconds for turn; with 15 I had 2 sec; 16 too

This game is fun and for kill the time a little bit, but i dont like much that you need one garlic for playing, like those type of f2p phone games, but still, enjoy the game

Thanks. What about the timer symbol on the cards? What does it mean/effect?
The timer is for the time that let's you decide what card you choose, if the timer goes all down to 0, you lost a point, some enemys can change that time even 1 SECOND, so yeah

Last edited:
This game is fun and for kill the time a little bit, but i dont like much that you need one garlic for playing, like those type of f2p phone games, but still, enjoy the game
500 coins instead is very little considering how many you win. I suggest not waiting lol
Fun mode but annoying at long. Beating 200 enemies for the challenge takes a lot of time. There are 81 different enemies, then they start again at a slight harder mode (more life basically)

Already have the 200 achievement. Only thing to do now is to level up all cards to level 20. A few B and almost all A Cards still need that level.

I love Wario Kard! It's a great mode, and an amazing way to get coins!
Kinda wish the shuffler was kinder though... only need two more cards and it's taking a while to get them. :thiefkneeling:

Back