High Quality UNCOMPRESSED Wario Land 4 Music! [COMPLETE]

Also, I'm getting requests to upload these songs as mp3 files somewhere so that people can listen to them freely. What would be the best place to upload these? Is it possible to add them as a resource here? (Might attract more people here maybe)

Also, I'm getting requests to upload these songs as mp3 files somewhere so that people can listen to them freely. What would be the best place to upload these? Is it possible to add them as a resource here? (Might attract more people here maybe)

Yes you can add them to the resources! They get stored on the Wario Forums :)

BTW! If you're able to get your hands on the soundfont, is there a way to rip the midis of the game too? that could be interesting!

BTW! If you're able to get your hands on the soundfont, is there a way to rip the midis of the game too? that could be interesting!
Do you mean the midi's of Wario Land 4? That's what I've been using the whole time to make these soundtracks. I've made a more detailed post on that on the 3rd page of this thread.

Do you mean the midi's of Wario Land 4? That's what I've been using the whole time to make these soundtracks. I've made a more detailed post on that on the 3rd page of this thread.

Nope, the MIDIs of WarioWare MPG.

Nope, the MIDIs of WarioWare MPG.
I'm afraid not. I've only been able to rip all the sounds seperately and convert them into usable .wav files.
I haven't ripped the soundfont from that game either, rather I used the ripped .wav files to modify the Wario Land 4 Soundfont. =)

I'm afraid not. I've only been able to rip all the sounds seperately and convert them into usable .wav files.
I haven't ripped the soundfont from that game either, rather I used the ripped .wav files to modify the Wario Land 4 Soundfont. =)

That explains it! Thanks for the info! If someone finds a way to rip those, it would be great, though! :D

Uhm I've been trying to upload the soundtracks as a .zip on here, but it failed after it was done uploading, which took a long time (400MB zip on a 6mbit line). Any advice?
The reason it's 400MB is because the tracks are 320kbps, very high quality mp3 files.

Last edited:
Uhm I've been trying to upload the soundtracks as a .zip on here, but it failed after it was done uploading, which took a long time (400MB zip on a 6mbit line). Any advice?
The reason it's 400MB is because the tracks are 320kbps, very high quality mp3 files.

Why not upload them seperately for each level? So any themes for one level will be uploaded together, but people can then choose to download songs from each level seperately. Much more user friendly!

• Disagree
Reactions: 607
Why not upload them seperately for each level? So any themes for one level will be uploaded together, but people can then choose to download songs from each level seperately. Much more user friendly!
I don't really see how that would make it user friendly. What if people want all the music in one download? That seems more likely to me. However, I'll take this into consideration. =)

• Agree
@Weario
To understand this better, are these high quality instruments used with fan made midis? or are these the original orchestration with high quality instruments? Thanks.

Good news! I came with a solution that I think works best for all of us. I'm sharing this album on a Dropbox account that I made just for sharing things.
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2ggo0qsxd8sczh/Wario Land 4 - High Quality Soundtracks.zip?dl=0
Enjoy! ^_^

Have you considered posting it in resources as a linked file? That way, you just enter the Dropbox link, and it redirects to that when someone clicks download?

Or hey, I guess I could upload it via FTP...

Have you considered posting it in resources as a linked file? That way, you just enter the Dropbox link, and it redirects to that when someone clicks download?

Or hey, I guess I could upload it via FTP...
Yeah if you could do that. =) If it's uploaded here, It'd save me some Dropbox space. And I can update the descriptions in my youtube videos so that they point to this forum.
However, there may or may not be updates to this album. For example, I might update the soundtracks when all of the high quality voice samples are found. Would you be ok with keeping the download updated if I send you the updated soundtracks (via dropbox links perhaps)?

• Agree
Yeah if you could do that. =) If it's uploaded here, It'd save me some Dropbox space. And I can update the descriptions in my youtube videos so that they point to this forum.
However, there may or may not be updates to this album. For example, I might update the soundtracks when all of the high quality voice samples are found. Would you be ok with keeping the download updated if I send you the updated soundtracks (via dropbox links perhaps)?

Yeah, I could update it.

Back