How would you summarize the typical Wario fan?

Whoa, it'd be pretty weird to have Rosalina's as my neighbors. Too bad Ashley isn't my neighbor, I'd go make friends with wall dem Ashley's.

a whole world of only Ashley's and everyone lives in Mansions. An all Ashley world.
No, imagine it's a world full of a character that you DON'T care about.

Well, at least Ashley's cute. Other characters are weird looking, aside from Penny, Mona, Ninja girls and young cricket. I wouldn't mind young cricket getting a bit of love around here, he's like the most handsome Nintendo character out there.

Just a little bit, yes. But not all the time, if I did than Saitama wouldn't be my 2nd favorite character, or Mario for that matter, and let's be honest with ourselves, Mario isn't the most handsome guy around.

If Ashley didn't look as cute as she was now I wouldn't have gotten into Warioware. I loved her design, now I love her bewitching personality! So everything to her I love.

3475707-the+perfect+specimen.png

But how I'd summarize the typical Wario fan? Well..."We need more Wario land! We need more Wario's! Less Ashley, she no no part of the original. I liked Warioware before Ashley joined. HIP!"

are you seriously complaining about the wario fanbase being busy talking about wario and his games instead of praising your waifu

Whoa there, lol. No need to go full on high and mighty on what I think, guy. It asked me to summarize Wario fans, so I did. It's not fact or me trying to be mean, some guy here only wanted original ware characters in smash, and it got me thinking. Do these guys only like their original characters?

Like, no need to get all angry on me.

...some guy here only wanted original ware characters in smash..

You're not talking about me, are you? If so then you misunderstood what I meant to say.
But still, even if one person said that, that wouldn't sum up the entire fanbase.

Well, I didn't think as much. I'm not even sure why I added the Ashley part, probably because ware fans sort of make fun of me for liking Ashley. Just seems rude, you know? Like, make fun of me all you want, but don't make fun of Ashley.

Well, I didn't think as much. I'm not even sure why I added the Ashley part, probably because ware fans sort of make fun of me for liking Ashley. Just seems rude, you know? Like, make fun of me all you want, but don't make fun of Ashley.
We've got nothing against you liking Ashley. But what can be pretty annoying is that it's ALL you ever talk about. Everything has to be about her. Can you see how that can become a little annoying?
Trying to not be rude here.

You should really play some more different Wario games. Maybe then you'll have more different things to talk about.

wanting a single character to take over a franchise just because she's cute, and saying the fans of the franchise are one-track minded because all they talk is about the games, in a forum dedicated to said games... It is kinda poetic, I'd say it does deserve a giggle or two

I did play other Wario games, but seeing other characters do other things won't change my opinion on theme. Like I said, I base characters on looks (most of the time.) and the other characters are not doing it for me, aside from Mona, she's cute.

I mean, what else am I supposed to talk about? I do talk about other things, I just mention her here and there, no biggie unless you're a real Ashley hater. So people will hold it against me when I merely mention her.

What, she's not even a real person who is able to be offended

Yeah, why should anyone get mad when you make fun of a character you like, huh? Your favorite character no less. Why do Nintendo fans get angry when people say the Wii u failed? The wii u isn't able to get offended, it's just an object.

Point is, this character I like a lot and I'll defend her even if she isn't real.

Why do Nintendo fans get angry when people say the Wii u failed?
I'd say people get more upset over the fact others equate "not being as successful as the company would've hoped" to failing. The Virtual Boy is a console that failed. The Philips CDi is a console that failed. But saying the same thing about the WiiU is just disingenuous.
It's not that people "insult" something they like, it's that they are exaggerating to a ridiculous degree.
But maybe that was just a bad comparison.

I mean, what else am I supposed to talk about?

Gameplay? Levels? Story lines? Game concepts? Game Design? Control types? Enemies? Bosses? Music? OTHER characters?

I did play other Wario games, but seeing other characters do other things won't change my opinion on theme. Like I said, I base characters on looks (most of the time.) and the other characters are not doing it for me, aside from Mona, she's cute.

I mean, what else am I supposed to talk about? I do talk about other things, I just mention her here and there, no biggie unless you're a real Ashley hater. So people will hold it against me when I merely mention her.

''merely mention her'' is kind of an understatement there

not saying you gotta like the other characters, but since you're in a Wario forum you could try to, y'kno, not completely disregard everything about the games for such an incredibly shallow reason?

Last edited:
Why do Nintendo fans get angry when people say the Wii u failed? The wii u isn't able to get offended, it's just an object.

I think people who tie their emotional well-being to mass-produced piece of plastic are Misguided, yes.

@ShyGuyXL the Wii U is a commercial failure by objective metrics but um, off-topic.

Back