How would you summarize the typical Wario fan?

The point is, you want to defend the things you love, right? I like Ashley as a character and won't stand by to watch people make fun of the character I hold dear. Sure, she herself won't be able to be offended, but the fans will surely be offended a little bit. (in my case a lot.)

I don't care if they don't like her, don't care for her and flat out just hate her. I'll let them say they hate her, it's their opinion. But making fun of her for my actions shouldn't be allowed, type my name and say I'm obnoxious, that's what I am to you guys. But don't bring Ashley into this.

She isn't obnoxious.

@ Kyon This is the last thing I will ever say on this matter and I don't expect you to listen to me, but anyway...

You don't want people to make fun of Ashley because you like her, yet you have no problem to talk shit and make fun of the other characters that WE like on a regular basis, you derail completely unrelated threads into Ashley discussions when nobody derails you threads and yet you expect other users to be okay with your topic derailing antics and you have no problem to constantly insist that Ashley is the only character that matters and throw a fit whenever someone dares to dissagree.

You want all of the sympathy and understanding and yet you aren't willing to give any of it back.

Nobody here makes fun of Ashley, there is annoyence going around that she is the only character that ever get's anything nowadays, sure you might find that great, but that's just you and doesn't apply to anyone else here, I don't think it's much to ask you to simpy understand that and deal with it.

And yes, people are getting annoyed at Ashley and it's not even because of something inherently wrong with the character,but rather because of them having to constantly read about the same character in completely unrelated threads, you can talk about her all you want in threads that actually concern her, but not all of the time , nobody does the same thing with any other character and that's why they don't get the same flak.

It would help if you actually tried to see this from our perspective, would you like it if we went into your Ashley thread and derailed it with talking about everything other then her? Because that's what you are doing in other threads, only with Ashley.

That makes a little bit of sense, Lander. KKplz told me I should tone it down on the Ashley talk and I'll do my best to. Yall should have just asked in the first place, silly billies.

That makes a little bit of sense, Lander. KKplz told me I should tone it down on the Ashley talk and I'll do my best to.

That's good to hear and if I came of as a bit harsh then I apologize, nobody wants anything bad for you, you are a part of the community like everyone else here and we value you like every other member, there is a reason why we asked you to come back, when it looked like you were going to leave that one time.

So it looks like the typical Wario fan is someone who accepts and cares about those around them. Based on the sample size of the handful of people around here. Did I do it right, guys?

That makes a little bit of sense, Lander. KKplz told me I should tone it down on the Ashley talk and I'll do my best to. Yall should have just asked in the first place, silly billies.
Not to be a jerk but...
I thought some light-hearted ribbing would be enough to pass the message, but obviously it isn't, so I'll be direct: There's nothing wrong with liking Ashley. Hell, my profile and my post history makes it obvious I like this fictional little girl more than what probably is Not Creepy for an adult man. However, your habit of shoerning her in unrelated subjects and vocally arguing with people who are not as enamored with her as you are, etc. is proving to be somewhat annoying to other posters, as evidenced by the negative ratings you received above.

Again, liking Ashley is not the problem... but there are ways to be not obnoxious about it.

Wheter or not you decide to heed this, I don't know, and I don't like to get personal like this. So that's the last I have to say on this matter.
And yet another thread that got derailed into Ashley nonsense...

Yeah, I've been trying to convince him to tone it down a bit as well. At least he's expressed a willingness to do it now, at least.

But, yeah. They kinda did ask you to, to be fair.

TO GET BACK ON TOPIC FINALLY:

I think one thing we can say about Wario fans is that they are open-minded enough to play a game even though it stars an obese, greedy, rude narcissistic anti-mario.

I don't know much about them either, they mostly hope for new Wario news to show up. I don't blame them, it's like me when I wait for Ashley news. But enough about her. In the next Nintendo direct they will probably show Warioware and the Wario fans will go nuts with joy.

Back