[Poll] If there was a Wario Amiibo would you buy it?

If there was a Wario Amiibo would you buy it?

• Yes

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

JoeKarta

Bucket Head
You may have heard that Nintendo is coming with their own NFC Figures and that the first game to use them is Smash Bros.. Wario is likely coming to Smash Bros. so he gets his own NFC Figure that also works with other games (Mario Kart 8, Mario Party 10). But the question is: will you buy him? Answer in the poll.

I'd buy one and keep it boxed and another to use for my game.

I'm seriously pissed that no Wario amiibo has been announced yet, when 3rd Party characters like Mega Man and Sonic have already had theirs announced. Wario is one of the original OG's of Nintendo's first party, it's a shame he gets treated like this.

I'd buy one and keep it boxed and another to use for my game.

I'm seriously pissed that no Wario amiibo has been announced yet, when 3rd Party characters like Mega Man and Sonic have already had theirs announced. Wario is one of the original OG's of Nintendo's first party, it's a shame he gets treated like this.

Yeah. Wario should have got an Amiibo well before the likes of Wii Fit Trainer. What a joke.

I don't know if I would, I can't really justify buying him if I can only use him in like one game. It's so lame that Mario can be used in almost everything while the obscure characters will get one or two games at best (at this rate anyway).

• Agree
Reactions: 607
The Fox amiibo can be used in Hyrule Warriors to get some amiibo presents or something (you have to get the latest update first, though). Keep in mind Fox isn't even from the Zelda series, so I'm sure a Wario amiibo will be compatible with other games that use the functionality.

I don't have a single amiibo yet, so how do I know this? My brother showed me.

If Nintendo were smart they would have different Amiibos as payment for DLC.

For instance if you want to download the Hyrule Mario Kart DLC you'd have to buy a special edition Link Amiibo on the bike. And once you connected the Amiibo it'd confirm your individual Amiibo online and let you download and then use it.

Same thing for new characters on Smash Bros. A Waluigi Amiibo would unlock him as DLC and make him a new character.

I would buy it, I guess for Smash, Nintendo would only make Wario in his WarioWare outfit, but I would buy one of those for sure! I hope that they do Wario based amiibo for a new Wario Game, so we could have a nice little Wario Collection going on, since the only decorative item I have from Wario is a Wario figurine official from Nintendo (Because Wario is a Mario Character...) and I have some drawing on the wall that I made. Unfortunately there is not much...

With Nintendo making amiibo extremely rare and then discontinuing them after a single shipment, once Wario gets announced I'll be pre-ordering him. I would absolutely love a line of WarioWare amiibo, though. I'd buy 2 sets: one for display in the boxes and one to use.

Back