If Wario was in Super Mario Odyssey, what role do you think he would have?

It would have been cool if towards the end of the game you go to either Diamond City or Kitchen Island and you gotta contend with him for moons or something.

Also

Aye @TheEnderDwonk and welcome to WarioForums where the gold is good and the garlic is better, have a rotten stay! Wahaha! VforVictory:

It would have been cool if towards the end of the game you go to either Diamond City or Kitchen Island and you gotta contend with him for moons or something.

Also

Aye @TheEnderDwonk and welcome to WarioForums where the gold is good and the garlic is better, have a rotten stay! Wahaha! VforVictory:
I actually theorize that Diamond City is part of Metro Kingdom and Kitchen Island is close to Luncheon Kingdom.

First off, welcome to the forums my friend

And second off,
I think the best roles Wario can have in Odyssey is probably either as a boss character. (Bowser pays Wario to stop Mario?)
Or he can be a location of a moon and you have to pay him a hefty amount of coins to get it

Last edited:
First off, welcome to the forums my friend

And second off,
I think the best roles Wario can have Odyssey is probably either as a boss character. (Bowser pays Wario to stop Mario?)
Or he can be a location of a moon and you have to pay him a hefty amount of coins to get it
I didn't think about that, now that I am that actually sounds like a really neat idea

Back