I'm-a Weario! I'm-a gonna join!

Weario

Fangame Maker
Hiya! :)

I've wanted to join this board for a long while now and decided to do so today!

So, a bit about me: I've been a Wario fan since I was 7 years old, when my bro and I got our first Gameboy Colour, we got to choose one game with them. My bro got Super Mario Bros deluxe, and I got some game called Gex. I kinda liked it. A while later, we got to choose another game. I went with my mom to a gameshop, yelling around that I wanted a Mario game too! The shop assistant was a little confused and handed me Wario Land 3, saying: "This looks like a Mario game too.". I took it home with me.
I fondly remember the day I first played this game, it wasn't Mario, it was even better, this character had so many cool moves, those transformations he could turn into! (Still my favourite aspect of Wario Land)
Wario became a relative big part of my childhood, I collected all of his games of the years. And I still hope that a great Wario Land game will be developed by Nintendo some day. :)

The gameboy and the sprites are something that I really like getting into. And so, I stumbled upon many fangames, mainly found at Mario FanGame Galaxy. I've also been creating fangames and engines myself. but I rarly finish them due to inspiration loss, or lack of resources.

Some things created by me:
[Wario's Castle Breach]
http://mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=20267

[Super Battle Bros]
http://mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&param=02&c=2&id=26979

[Wario Land Clone]

Hope to have a killer time on this board! :D

Last edited:
Welcome to Wario Forums!

Sorry your topic took a while, it got accidentally caught out by the spam filter because of the links. But your fan games look good!

I would like to thank that game store employee for giving you the best start possible. It's like he knew that you'd be better off with Wario Land than with a Mario game. Or maybe he really was confused. I guess not all heroism needs to be intentional.

Anyway, welcome! I'm King Hehehe, and I aspire to rescue a tiny music-box-inhabiting civilization from an evil clown, as long as I'm rewarded handsomely for it. I'm not known for having realistic life goals. You certainly sound like you'll fit in perfectly around here. Have a rotten stay!

Thanks for the kind words people! :D

I would like to thank that game store employee for giving you the best start possible. It's like he knew that you'd be better off with Wario Land than with a Mario game. Or maybe he really was confused. I guess not all heroism needs to be intentional.

Actually, the assistant was a woman, Perhaps it was princess Shokora in disguise, readying me for the trial that was Wario Land 4, by preparing me with Wario Land 3.

YES, Welcome aboard in this great great Wario Forums, The best Wario fans
I'm wariofer, nice to meet you :3
images

Back