[Fan Content] Jobless Tuber Music's OC

Hi, everyone! I really don't know if this has been already made, so please forgive me!
Anyway, this thread is for songs I've created all by myself from scratch! Please tell me your initial thoughts!

This song, in particular, has no name as of yet. It's my own Pokemon Trainer Battle theme and I have yet to do anything with it. I'm very eager to work on a Pokemon project and use this, however.

I've worked on this composition on and off for about a year now, believe it or not! I've never done something like this.
SB: this is not the final version. I usually like to play with the volume, instruments to see if I can work on a few things. So yeah. Also, I'm still not quite open to using this, so please leave this between us in the forums. Maybe if you guys like it, I'll work on any advice you give me and I'll upload it to YouTube! :)
https://warioforums.com/index.php?resources/jobless-tuber-music-battle-vs-trainer.50/
Edit: By "I don't know if this has been made" I mean I don't know if there's already a thread for threads in regards to this one.

Back