[Poll] Least favorite character?

Least favorite character? (Includes characters exclusive to a character's set of microgames)

• Total voters
Out of the choices I least like Doris 1 and 13-Amp, but that's because they're new characters we haven't seen much of yet, and their personality hasn't exactly shined through already.

Out of the major ones though... good question. Probably Young Cricket or Master Mantis, but that's only because they just don't appeal to me as characters. They were funny in Gold however, so that's probably redeemed them a bit.

Yeah, sorry, I have to go with Young Cricket as well for this one, now I don't hate him (I don't hate any of the WarioWare characters.) and Gold definitely made me like him a lot more then prior (He actually has a fuckin personality now beyond simply being a dumpling loving kung fu boy). but he's still a bit meh compared to the other characters IMO. not bad, just meh.

The results of this poll are nowhere near as varied as the favorite characters poll but it sure is interesting. It's mostly either underdeveloped characters or a certain infamous character.

I went with Penny. I dont dislike her or any of the Ware cast but she pales in comparison the beautiful man that is Dr.Crygor So that part of my heart has been filled.

For me, it's Young Cricket, because he fulfills a role that is already occupied by the more likable and less generic Kat & Ana.
I feel like they're supposed to be counterparts. They appeared at the same time in Smooth Moves, and both have some weird Asian intro at the beginning of their cutscenes. One's a female Japanese duo who look goofy, but end up having *mostly* serious scenarios in terms of action. One's a male Chinese duo who look serious, but end up having goofy scenarios in terms of action

Doris feels the most.... uninteresting. A cleaning robot? Wow, that has never been done before. (sarcasm)
Her voice doesn't exactly sell her character either.
I mean... she's just a side character, isn't she?. Why is she even on this list? If she's a main character, why aren't the two girls who take pics of Jimmy also main characters? Or Mr. Sparkles? Or Joe? Or any of the other characters?
AND WHERE'S FRONK? :S8V: :fronk::fronk::fronk::fronk::fronk::fronk::fronk::fronk::fronk::fronk:

Added Fronk to the poll, since hey, he does host microgames now and seems to be an important character in at least Game & Wario and WarioWare Gold.

Probably Lulu. I just found her kind of annoying.

Same here, though since Lulu is also a new character who's only appeared in one game, that makes me wonder who I'd pick from the more regular cast.

Probably Young Cricket or Master Mantis, though I like them more since Gold.

Same here, though since Lulu is also a new character who's only appeared in one game, that makes me wonder who I'd pick from the more regular cast.

Probably Young Cricket or Master Mantis, though I like them more since Gold.
I mean... I don't have anything against Cricket and Mantis... but yeah, they are kinda the least interesting of the old characters.
Then again, 5-Volt didn't really have much to her either, before Gold.
I mean she was just the "villain" of the Gamer minigame...
...but she was creepy in her "villain" role, as well as a gamer mom, so... I guess that's a big plus.

Doris feels the most.... uninteresting. A cleaning robot? Wow, that has never been done before. (sarcasm)
Her voice doesn't exactly sell her character either.
I mean... she's just a side character, isn't she?. Why is she even on this list? If she's a main character, why aren't the two girls who take pics of Jimmy also main characters? Or Mr. Sparkles? Or Joe? Or any of the other characters?

I don't see any reason thus far to consider her to be anything more than just a very minor character, since she's not a microgame host and we've only seen her once so far. I think she's on par with other very minor characters like Don the Sparrow, Shadow the Dog, Art & Decko etc.

Back