Let's spread the word about the site!

Well, Starmen.net seems to be OK with it as long as it's not another Mother fansite (although there aren't any others anyway).

EDIT: Damn, it got locked. I'm used to another forum that strangely is OK with it, so I wasn't paying attention and posted that anyway...

Last edited:
Maybe WwwWario could give a shout out to the forum, in one of his videos.
That's of course only if he wants to do it, we don't want to force or pressure him into something he might not want to do, especially now when he just joined the forums today.
So WwwWario, dont take this the wrong way, nobody wants to take advantege of you. ;-).
I,m sure he isn't that sensitive but I just wanted to make things clear, especially since I hate asking for favors.

Last edited:
Maybe WwwWario could give a shout out to the forum, in one of his videos.
That's of course only if he wants to do it, we don't want to force or pressure him into something he might not want to do, especially now when he just joined the forums today.
So WwwWario, dont take this the wrong way, nobody wants to take advantege of you. ;-).
I,m sure he isn't that sensitive but I just wanted to make things clear, especially since I hate asking for favors.
Yeah, that would be great, youtube is a good platform. I mean, shyguyxxl got me here, I got wariolandgoldpiramid here.. And I'm sure there are some more wario fans out there!

Back