Lets talk about people we like on Wario Forums : 3

D'aww, I can't be that gifted. Not after all the things I've done. I try to be friends with everyone here. Granted that's kinda impossible but can't hurt to try. I'm sure I can do better then what I'm doing right now.

I don't really have a list to mention here. You're all really great people and I love speaking to y'all. I may not be the best friend you'll ever have, but you can always trust me to be there if needed.

As much as I love this community, there is one member in particular, that I want to bring attention to, his name is Dumribble.

Now, many here won't know who he is, since he isn't around anymore nowadays and I'm not sure if he will ever come back, but I still remember him, not just as a great forum member, but as a friend.

Outside of the regular discussions we would spend a lot of time in conversations, every day for almost a year, we would talk about anything that would come to our minds, shooting the shit, but also having more serious talks every once in a while, I felt like I could talk about everything with him, he was always such an understanding and attentive guy with a great sense of humour and I always looked forward to our talks.

One day he told me that he would't come to the forums for a while, since he had other things to do, I understood and it's been over 6 months since then....I'd be lying if I said I don't miss him and as I said, I'm not sure if he will ever come back, but whatever happens I'm sure he has his reasons and I wish him the best of everything, for being such a great guy and my times with him will always be my fondest memory of being on this forum.

Remember you like Mona, Helga and others?
And remember when we first met in January?
I miss you. Do you miss me? And i said thank you for rating my post as friendly?

I do like many fictional characters, yeah : p

And yeah I do, you had sent me messages while I was away during the winter, haha : p Was not a nice time for me : p

And yeah, you should spend more time on the forum : p Just watch how others post and try to do it like they do.

Going to make this short and sweet but as Pigmask says we've gotten 4 great new members.
We're very fortunate to have gotten the following people.

• Kerberos
  • WhimsicalFujoshi
  • Juan Shwartz
  • Fuzzy Pickles!
Mona was definitely right this section doesn't get enough attention to just aid and welcome any new and existing members, each of these guys know their gaming knowledge. Very fun to talk to not just about video games and which characters could show up more but about random topics as well whether it be about anime or animals to just about anything even artwork and music, my hats off to all of you and hope you all stay and enjoy yourselves here.

and with that I leave you with this.

I think we've found the most humble user on the website.

aa3b4a4c79e3514868cfb2be5b6846d6.jpg

Thank you @Metal and @Pigmask Colonel for the mention! I'm flattered and really happy to have joined up on the site.

I haven't been able to chat with everyone on the site but I really enjoy how everyone here has something unique to bring to the table. I've actually learned a lot from people here on the forum gaming wise and it's been extremely beneficial.

I don't like making lists for which people are my favorites or along those lines because I don't want to come off as picking favorites, but I think everyone here is a fantastic member. You guys are extremely welcoming and fun to chat with. I do want to thank @CM30 too specifically because like others have said, he's kept the forums going and he puts a lot of care into this community that I've rarely seen online. It warms my heart to see.

I hope to stay around for a long time!

Edit: separately paging @Fuzzy Pickles! @Juan Schwartz and @WhimsicalFujoshi~ here in case they overlook Metal's post.

Oh shush, you're gonna make me embarassed. (´⌣`ʃƪ) (It may or may not take only a little bit to make me embarrassed. Great already seems like an overstatement to me...)

Anyway, everyone I've talked to so far seems particularly fun, and it's rare to see people being so friendly so fast! I've been to forums that have tried to cast new blood out immediately, so it's nice to see such an amiable place! (٭°ω°٭)

Oh shush, you're gonna make me embarassed. (´⌣`ʃƪ) (It may or may not take only a little bit to make me embarrassed. Great already seems like an overstatement to me...)

Anyway, everyone I've talked to so far seems particularly fun, and it's rare to see people being so friendly so fast! I've been to forums that have tried to cast new blood out immediately, so it's nice to see such an amiable place! (٭°ω°٭)
Your little emote text faces are adorable.

I definitely am a big fan of the new members, yes : p We have lucked out with getting awesome new faces, for sure.

Oh and also, I wanted to add one, have been meaning to for a while but keep forgetting-

pjparadox
Hes a way cool member whos always way chill, good at keeping calm and making a joke to help things cool down. He has a good sense of humor, and has made me laugh several times before. I actually really like him a bunch : p He just needs to be more active : p

Back