Lets talk about people we like on Wario Forums : 3

Oh, I just remembered.

TB100
Joined around the time when I wasn't really around. When I came back amidst the ShoutBox issue I wasn't sure what to think of him but earned my respect when I learned that he also was serious about the community and trying to find ways to contribute and solve issues. Has since steadily remained active. Though I wish he would have some more pride in what he says.

Alright man I think I've been here long enough to list a few other people....

Monaware
She's amazing, with knowledge on just about anything. My main music companion, talking about Pinback music has never been this much fun. Aside from Magma she's been the first person I met here and has always been cool and welcoming, give ya mad props duder. Life would be great if more people were as accepting and kind as yourself. Plus she makes the more interactive forum threads it's crazy, music, wrestling, just life related stuff all fun!

The 3rd wario brother
Here's another real nice duder, always wants to socialize and try to get people to join in a conversation, the guy also loves himself a good jrpg. It's greatest ever can talk about Dragon Quest for hours p.s. mad torneko and with that come on and rub a titty on another titty.

Warelander
If you ever find yorself stuck on a subject on this forum or just want to be enlighten with as much wario content and not just that perhaps other game contact this is your man. One of the nicest and helpful people on this site man, loved talking to him with various wario related characters and other things too like Megaman.

Glowsquid(Glow waifu)
Hahah this guy has always made me laugh. I'm always hopeful whenever I see a new post by him since it's always really funny, and not just that I'm glad to have met another Metal Slug or just SNK enthusiast as myself. I might not understand a lot of the old ass games he's played but I understand somethings not only that this guy likes the hyper violent 80s stuff like M.D. Geist how cool is that. Good, funny duder and probably the best waifu on the site he probably like Girlycard.

Angler of lake asparagas
Aside from making me happy to know I'm not the oldest member on this site the guy has a lot of interesting views when it comes to not just gaming but social media and things of the sort. Reminds me of my dad somewhat with that old view it's kind of funny but anyways he knows a lot of great old movies and a fan of Troma is a friend of mine always. Hope he also likes Mad Max bet he would, funny dude says the most old timerish things on certain subjects I like that since it's rare to find people who think that way on say maybe the DK series like including the DKL portions from the GB games that's crazy cool.

ckd(Daria-chan)
With some of the few moments I've talked with ckd she's always had a great view when it just comes to people and even saying funny things on various forums. Hoping she can show up a lot more as a more active member but that's fine just keep doing your thing and keep being that sarcastic Daria character having her as your icon fits you so well.

Magma(my main nigga)
Saving my best friend for last, the guy does his very best to be not only a productive member of this site but to help with whatever problems this site might be having if at all. He puts a lot of heart into just about everything not just with the site but by being friends with you all here even myself and doing his own projects and things he needs to do a real workaholic. He's a great friend and a good person to have by your side. He the Dabi to my Toga.

e2ff31eedc588da41031668e075b6c98.jpg

And remember just cause you're not here doesn't mean I don't like you as always stay tune my lovelies,
cumming.png
CUMMING!!!

Angler of lake asparagas
Aside from making me happy to know I'm not the oldest member on this site the guy has a lot of interesting views when it comes to not just gaming but social media and things of the sort. Reminds me of my dad somewhat with that old view it's kind of funny but anyways he knows a lot of great old movies and a fan of Troma is a friend of mine always. Hope he also likes Mad Max bet he would, funny dude says the most old timerish things on certain subjects I like that since it's rare to find people who think that way on say maybe the DK series like including the DKL portions from the GB games that's crazy cool.

Of course this old timer likes Mad Max! You probably forgot, but I remember telling you they filmed some of it on the country roads where I grew up.

Cheers for the kind words, amigo! Now be a sport and fetch Uncle Angler his slippers and cane.

Last edited:
Oh, I just remembered.

TB100
Joined around the time when I wasn't really around. When I came back amidst the ShoutBox issue I wasn't sure what to think of him but earned my respect when I learned that he also was serious about the community and trying to find ways to contribute and solve issues. Has since steadily remained active. Though I wish he would have some more pride in what he says.
Aw shucks, thank you Magma, and i'll say this, you're pretty awesome too.
Sure we tend to have our conflicts every now and then, but I like to think we get along pretty well despite It all. and the fact that you managed to stay calm and tried to keep a cool head despite the complete madness and insults being thrown around back then is a very admirable from your end and I hope we continue to get along in the future.

And now time for my mentions...
Everybody!!!!
Seriously you are all awesome for so many different reasons.
That I can't even choose which ones to mention,
So i'll just cheat and say I love each and everyone here
And i'm glad to be a part in this amazing community with all of you weirdos.
And I hope we continue to get along in the years to come.

Speaking of members we like, I do miss reading from @King Hehehe and @daria (CKD/DKC) I hope they're both doing well, wherever life takes them.
I also miss Hehehe and ckd. And Hex Scout. Hope to see them here again someday.
Apologies, folks. I've been neglecting this place a bit lately. I'm still around, and while I'm here, I'd like to express my appreciation for all the people in this community who've made this place such a good place to be. At least insofar as I've experienced, considering my aforementioned recent absence. I assume it's been much the same in that regard lately.

Well, I'm unsure where to start really...
The forums started to trail off to just random small talk...

CM30 introduced a ShoutBox which was a chatbox sort of thing which ate up all the activity...

I proposed the ShoutBox to be moved or removed due to sectionalism and the activity being confined to there...

And so the ShoutBox was replaced with Discord and so now the forums are effectively split...

In regards to MonaWare's gender, this has come up before, and I'll say it again - nobody should feel obligated or pressured to disclose any personal details, even gender.

Crescent Moon Villager knows more about MW than any of us. Regardless, everyone has the right to remain as ambiguous as they like online. I don't even refer to MonaWare as a he or she. MonaWare is MonaWare; a terrific member no matter how you slice it. I've met some wonderful people online in the past who never specified their gender.

Last edited:
I've historically used "she" when referring to MonaWare, because last time I've done so was probably before everyone knew the whole situation. I was well aware for quite a while, but since at the time he was most comfortable remaining a she to the forums at large, I respected this and referred to him as such, since gender is a matter of one's own identity, as I see it. Heck, due to force of habit, making this post feels a tad odd because I haven't really had to use male pronouns yet.

Reactions: 607
In regards to MonaWare's gender, this has come up before, and I'll say it again - nobody should feel obligated or pressured to disclose any personal details, even gender.

Crescent Moon Villager knows more about MW than any of us. Regardless, everyone has the right to remain as ambiguous as they like online. I don't even refer to MonaWare as a he or she. MonaWare is MonaWare; a terrific member no matter how you slice it. I've met some wonderful people online in the past who never specified their gender.
I've historically used "she" when referring to MonaWare, because last time I've done so was probably before everyone knew the whole situation. I was well aware for quite a while, but since at the time he was most comfortable remaining a she to the forums at large, I respected this and referred to him as such, since gender is a matter of one's own identity, as I see it. Heck, due to force of habit, making this post feels a tad odd because I haven't really had to use male pronouns yet.
Yeah, okay, I get it.
But as MonaWare hasn't been commenting on it himself, it might be up to personal preference. And to me, 'he' feels much more natural, as MonaWare's personality and characteristics feel much more male than female to me, especially when compared to myself.
d:)

Yeah, okay, I get it.
But as MonaWare hasn't been commenting on it himself, it might be up to personal preference. And to me, 'he' feels much more natural, as MonaWare's personality and characteristics feel much more male than female to me, especially when compared to myself.
d:)

I see the best of both worlds in MonaWare's personality - with a love for the colour pink, hearts, female characters, etc. and then more masculine interests like pro wrestling. The fact that MonaWare doesn't discuss it is why it should remain personal and we should respect his/her privacy. It's none of our business.

The reason I'm debating this is because I had a close friend back in high school who became transgender later on in life, and he was shy about his identity for many years. People used to say some horrible things. If someone here was like that, we would respect their privacy over such a sensitive topic. (I'm not saying MW's like that, I'm only using this as an example)

I never thought that someones interests should be decided on their biology, like I dont think its a big deal to both like something like love stories and also like something like pro wrestling (which has alot more female fans than most people would probly think)
Besides I dont really like pro wrestling cuz its tough and manly, I just really enjoy the theatrical and dramatic parts of it, and I enjoy the overall cheesy, hokey-ness thats a big part of it : p Its fun and junk.
I always felt that if someone liked video games or comic books, that pro wrestling would be a natural interest, despite the "sports" theme it sometimes tries to give itself (as if anyone is actually really thinking of sports when they watch it : p)

Anywho, Im not worried about whatever pronoun the people here use when referring to me, so stop worrying about it : p If I were all that worried about it Id change it to fit the term that I wanted people to use, haha.
Im not gonna be offended so chill out : p

Oh and I really like some of the new members we have on our site here. Im really liking @MonxiasyshRema77 so far. I enjoy many of his posts and his enthusiasm to make new conversations. Also I really like his opinions on gaming consoles, as Im also a big fan of the Dreamcast and original Xbox : p

Back