Lets talk about people we like on Wario Forums : 3

I definitely am a big fan of the new members, yes : p We have lucked out with getting awesome new faces, for sure.

Oh and also, I wanted to add one, have been meaning to for a while but keep forgetting-

pjparadox
Hes a way cool member whos always way chill, good at keeping calm and making a joke to help things cool down. He has a good sense of humor, and has made me laugh several times before. I actually really like him a bunch : p He just needs to be more active : p
thank you!

Y"Know, i never really met someone so kindhearted and welcoming as you MonaWare, especially on the internet, where people can easily use anonymity to get away with give each other a hard time. we need more people like mona!

I thought I'd dust this old thread off to express a bit of appreciation and recognition for...

Magma

(Or "The Big Magma" as the newspapers are billing him these days) As one of the foremost generators of threads and topics around here, he doesn't get much from his efforts, even when his threads rake in a good amount of response. I know I would get burned out and exhausted if my efforts seemed in vain, so I just wanted to say "cheers" and tip my hat to his contributions. They are not futile, and nobody who makes the effort is redundant. It forms a vital lifeline to small communities such as this.

So cheers to The Big Magma, and those like him who do their bit. You know who you are. Whatever you do, you've made a significant contribution to the legacy of our site.

I feel kinda bad for not posting here, honestly. It kinda looks like I don't like anyone here! But that's not true!
I actually don't post here because it would take me forever to name all members, as I honestly like all of you for what you do.

Everyone here is different, some I talk more than others, but it'd be easier for me to talk about those I don't like, since there's maybe just a few, and they're not even regulars.

Sure we have our fights and disagreements, but in the end, we all get along and even through the silence, we still stay together.

Well, I can't say much here other than I like every member who isn't a spambot. After all, it's your time and contributions that make this community what it is, so I feel it's not really right to pick favourites or consider anyone as 'better' here.

Thanks for all you've done on the site everyone!

Magma is awesome, yeah. I way like him.

Im also a big fan of Angler of Lake Asparagus. He is definitely one of my favorite members here, too. Hes super freaking insightful and informative : p And he has a really awesome look on things, and has really cool interests. Like, I really appreciate how he often likes and shares more obscure stuff that most people dont know much about, especially with video games. Hes also way friendly and I really enjoy interacting with him on the forums.

I really like Angler, and I am really happy hes a member here.

Magma is awesome, yeah. I way like him.

Im also a big fan of Angler of Lake Asparagus. He is definitely one of my favorite members here, too. Hes super freaking insightful and informative : p And he has a really awesome look on things, and has really cool interests. Like, I really appreciate how he often likes and shares more obscure stuff that most people dont know much about, especially with video games. Hes also way friendly and I really enjoy interacting with him on the forums.

I really like Angler, and I am really happy hes a member here.

Ahahah. Shucks... Thanks a lot, Mona. I always look forward to your posts. The day always gets a little brighter when MonaWare's in town, I reckon. Definitely one of my favourite members - in fact, scratch that. MonaWare's one of my favourite individuals I've met online. Always lifts my spirits and makes me laugh. The same goes for Pigmask Colonel and BlueJackG. They're talented and great fun to communicate with. I could easily name more, but I don't want to fall into the trap of neglecting someone.

Speaking of members we like, I do miss reading from @King Hehehe and @daria (CKD/DKC) I hope they're both doing well, wherever life takes them.

Angler's enthusiasm for dank old western console games is infectious *awkward thumbs up*

Guilty as charged. I'm a critics worst nightmare. My tastes in games and animation range from the "best of the best", the "obscure of the obscure" and the "worst of the worst".

But I'll never admit my favourites are truly bad, just.... flawed.

Last edited:
First is my main man Metal, he's the guy i'm most aquainted with here and he is swell or something, He's a lot nicer than most of the forum says he is.

Angler always says the funniest things and i love reading whatever he has too say.

CM30, without him i wouldn't know any of you. He did make the forums after all

Fujoshi, Hadn't talked too much to her but the times when she is here she brings life to the forums and makes great content here, we need more like her.

The rest of you are great too! I loves ya all you byotiful bastards! I'm just saying this too avoid drama, am scared and do what the others are doing. Please don't put my head on a pike i'm just a little boy. PLEASE.

First is my main man Metal, he's the guy i'm most aquainted with here and he is swell or something, He's a lot nicer than most of the forum says he is.

Angler always says the funniest things and i love reading whatever he has too say.

CM30, without him i wouldn't know any of you. He did make the forums after all

Fujoshi, Hadn't talked too much to her but the times when she is here she brings life to the forums and makes great content here, we need more like her.

The rest of you are great too! I loves ya all you byotiful bastards! I'm just saying this too avoid drama, am scared and do what the others are doing. Please don't put my head on a pike i'm just a little boy. PLEASE.

Cheers, TW3B! You are a jolly soul to behold. Thank-you.

Metal is probably the coldest customer on the block. And I haven't seen him do anything dodgy in forever. Are people really still grouching about that ancient shoutbox incident? Where's this controversy coming from?

Cheers, TW3B! You are a jolly soul to behold. Thank-you.

Metal is probably the coldest customer on the block. And I haven't seen him do anything dodgy in forever. Are people really still grouching about that ancient shoutbox incident? Where's this controversy coming from?
Your welcome man.
I WILL NOT name any names but those i've talked, whenever Metal's brought he is either LOVED or HATED and the love to hate ratio is 2:8.

@The Big Magma @The 3rd Wario Brother @Angler of Lake Asparagus

CkXkTdTUYAAdq44.jpg

MonaWare: He's a really nice guy, first off.
Most of the threads I enjoyed most on these forums were created by him.
I can really relate to his experiences, and personality: we really have got a lot in common.

BlueJackG: Also a very cool person.
I really appreciate his dedication towards his projects. He's made some really impressive stuff, and gets way too little recognition for it - outside of these forums, that is.
He's really friendly too, and willing to offer help wherever possible.

:)

I love Metal, he is so cool and down to earth, and he talks about ANYTHING with you : p Like most people only want to talk about themselves and their interests, and dont have time for you and yours, but Metal is such a cool person that he doesnt care, hell totally talk about whatever with you : p

Ive said it before a million times and Ill say it again, Metal is one of the best people here. Yeah he did something dumb once. Oh well : p Is he still doing it? Weve had members here that caused trouble for long periods of time, and everyone seems quick to push the "theyve changed we should forgive them" thing. And I agree with that btw. But it really irks me if people refuse to do that for one single person because they dont like them.

And haha, thats crazy, @607 ! I was for real just about to come here and say the exact same thing about you, haha.

I literally feel like we have alot in common, too : p You are way friendly and upbeat, and you are engaging with other people and take interests in other peoples interests. You are way cool : p I really like you, I just wish that you were active more often : p
But yeah, you totally make me think of me, youre an upbeat and gentle spirit, youre way cool.

Oh, and I feel the same way for BlueJackG too. He is super upbeat and positive. Also he has created one of my favorite original characters, too. I honestly think its really cool that he created a mascot for himself, and that he feels strongly about his mascot, too. I really like BlueJackG

I love Metal, he is so cool and down to earth, and he talks about ANYTHING with you : p Like most people only want to talk about themselves and their interests, and dont have time for you and yours, but Metal is such a cool person that he doesnt care, hell totally talk about whatever with you : p

Ive said it before a million times and Ill say it again, Metal is one of the best people here. Yeah he did something dumb once. Oh well : p Is he still doing it? Weve had members here that caused trouble for long periods of time, and everyone seems quick to push the "theyve changed we should forgive them" thing. And I agree with that btw. But it really irks me if people refuse to do that for one single person because they dont like them.

And haha, thats crazy, @607 ! I was for real just about to come here and say the exact same thing about you, haha.

I literally feel like we have alot in common, too : p You are way friendly and upbeat, and you are engaging with other people and take interests in other peoples interests. You are way cool : p I really like you, I just wish that you were active more often : p
But yeah, you totally make me think of me, youre an upbeat and gentle spirit, youre way cool.

1485222605596.png

Well, I suppose I should post here now as I told @MonaWare that I would. So...in alphabetical order....

Angler of Lake Asparagus
Really easygoing guy and what a character. Brings a really distinct taste to the forums. His views are like none I had seen on the internet.

BlueJackG
Another pretty easygoing guy and contributes a lot to the WarioForums community either through what he makes or his views on things. I'll admit I'm pretty bad at keeping up with what he makes but I still respect his effort and talent.

CM30 (CM Punk)
I think he's a pretty bad owner tbh. That being said I gotta give him props for making this place.

glowsquid
Rather mysterious guy and so whenever he posts it feels like something important even if it's something silly. Just rubs me in a good way.

MonaWare
Doesn't contribute much to the Wario aspect of the site but does bring a lot of livelihood to the community and an easygoing flair to it.

warelander
I really admire his passion for the Wario series and his contributions to the Wario aspect of the site. I really wish there was more I could do to help out in this aspect.

Honorable Mention: Metal
Tries hard to be a good member of the site but after some earlier run ins cannot escape his past. Also a good friend of mine. And a cheesy fucker.

I'm not really good at describing people in a planned out setting like this so if you want to know more, you can ask.

Back