Lets talk about people we like on Wario Forums : 3

MonaWare

do wa ditty
Diamond City Insider
So, alot of forums often have threads where people talk about other members they like and why, its totally a popularity thing where the popular members get together and praise each other in order to feel special and all that : p So I thought, why shouldnt Wario Forums have one? : p

It may be a weird forum to have such a thread, but I really like the people of this forum, so at the very least I can talk about the people I like here, even if Im the only person who ever does : p

So, obviously, this is a thread for sharing a few nice and friendly words about members you like here on WF. Its not a thread to come and post your feelings about other members, and say offensive thing about them. Only friendly comments about members you like that youd like to share.

I only ever post in the general chit chat section, as well as the general gaming section of the forum. So I only know of a few people on the site. But I have a few Id like to mention here : 3
(Btw, you dont have to do it like I did, if you just wanna post a quick sentence about something you like about someone, you can do that : p)

King Hehehe
No one anywhere tries to be as kind and friendly as King Hehehe on the internet. Hes a way friendly person, and easy to talk to, has a good sense of humor, is insightful, and is eager to help anyone however he can. He is definitely the kind of person youd want as your friend. Hes slow to anger, and likes to listen, as well as talk back with you, too : p I really like King Hehehe, hes one of my favorite people on this forum : 3

Kyon
Kyon causes a bit of small trouble here and there, though nothing major : p And its definitely something I can relate to, I often become excited about fictional characters I like, too : p Hes a friendly and playful person, and seems to have an active imagination, perfect for a young artist : p Hes talented, and creative.

Big Magma
I think Big Magma is a way interesting person. He was the first person to say hello to me on this site, and I remember taking notice of his avatar. So far, hes had my favorite avatars of anyone on this site : p He seems to have good taste in everything, as I often agree with much of what he says on the forum : p He likes cool music, and introduced me to a neat song on a thread here that I really liked. He is all around neat, and makes me wish I could get to know him better : p

Glowsquid
Glowsquid and I dont really know each other at all : p But I watch him here on the forum, and hes definitely one of the most interesting people here. One of the first conversations I took part of on this forum was with him, he mentioned that he had just beaten Turok Evolution. I really liked that game, and Im also aware of how very few people even know about this game : p And the fact that he actually beat it was impressive too : p I always enjoy seeing his posts about video games, he definitely has an extremely unique taste in games, and I think he could make a good youtube show about these games that arent real popular : p

Kkplz

Kkplz is someone whos post here are something I look forward to : p He has a great sense of humor, and is one of the most clever people Ive ever met : p Ive even stolen one of his responses that he often uses, cuz I like it so much : p Hes very playful, and I enjoy talking to him : 3

Just A Wario Fan

I actually dont know anything about this member : p But he likes many of my posts, in fact, I think its safe to say the majority of my likes come from Just A Wario Fan : p
So, thanks for the likes, guy : p Its nice to know that Im appreciated, haha : 3

And a special mention : p

Crescent-Moon Villager
CMV is my bestest bestie <3 He and I are very close, and the two of us have been through alot together, and have a bit of history between us : p Weve known each other for a few years now, and since weve met, we have been together like peanut butter and jelly : p Our friends know us as a pair, and I wouldnt change it, haha. Weve met irl on more than one occasion, and we plan on continuing to do so : p We know more about each other than anyone else (or at the very least he knows that about me : p) I care about him a ton, and I hope everything in his future goes well, and I hope that I get to be a part of it : 3
(And if I know him well enough, I know this post is going to make him feel really embarrassed : p)

Anywho, thats my list : p I actually do have more, but Ill post them later on : p Hopefully me mentioning people I like doesnt make them feel too uncomfortable : p And hopefully others will take the chance to mention people they like, too : 3

I have a small list, only three people. I'll go ahead and make one too.

This isn't in any order, just randomly placed.

Kkplz
Probably the most friendly guy I've ever met on the site, he's fun to talk to and very good in Smash brothers. He gives good talks and knows just what to say when you're feeling down, he's also funny and makes me smile. I'm happy to see him when he logs on. He once even gave me a game on Steam.

MonaWare
A great person to talk to, never get's mad when I do wrong, always friendly in no matter what situation. Even when I thought I made somebody leave the site she still had nice things to say. Always a good person to have a chat with.

King Hehehe
This one here is very fun to talk to, he's one of the nicest guys on the site. He never says anything mean to me and is very good in Smash brothers, he's fun to play some rounds in smash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not one with much words, so the list for each person is short. As people know I'm bad with word choices. If this was a person you hated thread I could only name one. Anyways thanks for reading.

Ah, neat. A thread where we show appreciation for other users. I appreciate other users. Maybe I should post!

Kkplz
Take what MonaWare said about me, and you've got Kkplz. He's one of the friendliest and most laid-back individuals I know, and he knows just what to say in basically any given situation (either in terms of humor, or just kind words). In my time here, he's one of the users I've come to be closest to.

CM30
But of course, what would the Wario Forums be without this guy? Not only is he the guy who makes it all possible, but he's an active part of the community and frequently tries to inspire new discussion. And he's a pretty pleasant guy. That also helps.

MonaWare
And how could I possibly forget the maker of this thread? She's a very kind and pleasant person, as well as quite a good person to talk to. Also likes wrestling, which is a plus, though I'm going to have to deduct points for not liking The People's Champion.

Just A Wario Fan
This guy has good taste. I like this guy.

Kyon
While his opinions regarding the Wario franchise are often a little extreme and very Ashley-centric, Kyon is a pretty nice guy. He's a little prone to perceiving hostility in what others say, even when it's not there, but when he feels comfortable with someone, he proves to be very playful and rather caring as well. Certainly a pretty great guy, despite sometimes annoying others a bit with what he says.

The rest of you, too
To be fully honest, I can't think of anyone here that I've interacted with much and whom I don't like. We have a pretty great community, centered around a pretty great line of games. While Wario discussion is certainly a plus, I wouldn't like it here so much without all of you around. So I'd like to give my thanks to each and every one of you for being awesome, and ask that you continue to do so.

Kkplz
Take what MonaWare said about me, and you've got Kkplz. He's one of the friendliest and most laid-back individuals I know, and he knows just what to say in basically any given situation (either in terms of humor, or just kind words). In my time here, he's one of the users I've come to be closest to.

Actually, the few times Ive had a serious conversation like this with Kkplz, Ive noticed hes really good at saying obviously true things, and I really like this : p Like, with issues, he doesnt tip toe around, he just says the honest thing, and youre like, "Ah........yeah youre right". Haha, he actually can be a really good person to seek advice from, yeah : p

But of course, what would the Wario Forums be without this guy? Not only is he the guy who makes it all possible, but he's an active part of the community and frequently tries to inspire new discussion. And he's a pretty pleasant guy. That also helps.

Actually, CM30 really does work hard to keep the forum alive, Ive noticed that like half the threads on this site are his : p It is way awesome to have the person who runs the sit be such an active member and contributor, too : 3 You can tell he cares about the site, yeah : 3

Also likes wrestling, which is a plus, though I'm going to have to deduct points for not liking The People's Champion.

Haha, ah! I was gonna put this about you and Big Magma, too! I even had a list written out and everything! : p Haha, this is a plus, yes : p

And pffffft, I dont /hate/ The Rock, I just really enjoy watching him lose : p

The rest of you, too

Actually, on that, when I first joined this forum, I was a little worried, tbh. Like, yeah I like Wario, I enjoyed playing WL4, and I really do hope to one day play WarioLand for Gamecube (Cuz I love 3d platformers) and the Wario Ware series, but its totally honestly true to say the only reason I wanna play WarioWare is because of Mona, being someone whos nerdy over certain characters, I found something in the game that makes me wanna play it. I like Wario and his franchise, but Im honestly not the biggest fan. So I was kinda worried I wouldnt be well received, in a way. But I feel welcomed here, and since joining I havent felt any need to worry about not being on the same level of fandom as others here, and I think thats really cool : 3

Oh, and I wanted to add one real quick, I dont have him on my little list here : p Just thought about him

JoeKarta

Ive never talked to him personally ever : p But I enjoy reading what he says on the forum. Hes a bit on the young side, and already has a good taste in video games, and that gives me hope for the next generation of gamers : p Its good to know the gaming market wont be dominated by XBox CoD kids who refuse anything creative and original and actually good : p Hes also funny and clever, which is a great thing to have on an online community : p I dont know much about him, but I do enjoy seeing his posts here on the forum.

(Will be back with more on a later date)

Thanks for including me on these lists. ^_^ Never expected that.
I haven't interacted with you as much as most of the others on the list, but I remembered that quote commenting on your good taste in pink puffballs, and thought it would be fun to mention that one specifically. Plus, you seem like a nice fellow in general.

And pffffft, I dont /hate/ The Rock, I just really enjoy watching him lose : p
I never said you hate him. I said you don't like him. That's a point deduction. You're not gonna dodge this one!

At the very least, I do enjoy seeing him, just in a different way than you do : p

Wrestling needs good heels to take the beating, The Rock is definitely my favorite one, even if hes not admired for being one himself : p

See? My argument is totally valid : p

Oh, and with you and Big Magma, its also really cool to meet wwf/wwe fans who dont automatically hate on everything about wcw : p I may come from being a fan of that promotion, and think of it first, but its cool meeting fans who understand you can like both of them : 3

I'm joining this. Do you like me?

You may be the biggest Mona fan on this site, so that makes you cool yeah : p

Another one (if she ever returns)

Chicken
Chicken is way cool. Shes fun to talk to, and has a way cool (online) personality. Shes great with cheesy puns, and shes a way cool artist, too (I dunno if shes okay with everyone knowing about her talent, though. Sorry if you arent :/) She enjoys 90s pop music and bad films, which makes her more interesting : p Hopefully she comes back to the forums again.

I wish I was like you, Mona. So happy and can find the good in anyone, but I hate a lot of people and I am easily angered if somebody ignores me or makes fun of Ash-o-wee. Let me add somebody else to my list...

-Kyon (The 1st.)​

He's such a nice and wonderful guy. He's the saltiest guy I know though, quick to anger he is. Yet, he's friendly if you're friendly to Ashley. He had this friend nicknamed 'Dragon', She was the most wonderful girl you'd ever meet, she was nice, funny and smart. She'd know just what to say whenever he been feeling down, all she did was have to reply and he'd be happy.

Kyon loved and her, still does. He sits there waiting for her to come back one day, hopeful she'll return to him once more. He loved talking to her, never in his life had he had so much fun talking to one person, they could talk for hours. They both were crazy over this character named Ashley from the Warioware series.

We all know how much this Kyon guy likes Ashley, but Dragon likes her even more. If she were on the forums she'd probably talk about her more than Kyon himself. Hopefully this dream can become a reality someday.
[/SPOILER]

Alright, I added one more to the list.

Last edited:
So I wanted to add a couple of people Ive really taken notice of recently. Ive had a bit of contact with them, and also have liked the things theyve been posting lately, and Ive really grown fond of them.

Soooo here goes

BlueJackG
BlueJackG has been a very friendly and positive person that I have taken notice of since joining this site. He always has friendly things to say, and always seems to have so much enthusiasm and a positive attitude that makes him easily likeable. He seems like someone Id have alot to talk about with, if we actually talked to each other personally : p
(Plus, he has the coolest OC ever : p)

Pigmask Colonel
Pigmask Colonel and I have had a little interaction with each other through the profile posts of this site, and he has made me laugh several times. I always enjoy reading his profile posts, in fact I feel some excitment when I read that he has posted one on my alerts : p I think we share a bit in common too, he talks about dealing with anxiety, something I also deal with, and I know what it feels like to feel that it keeps you from being able to interact with people irl. I really like his sense of humor, and I think we would make good friends : p

(Ive also read here that they are both musicians, but I honestly have not listened to either of their music on my own yet >.>)​

I sometimes think not everyone appreciates this as much as like I would, and maybe find it a bit awkward : p

But anywho, wanted to mention someone-

Metal
Metal seems to have a good interest in so many things, and on top of that, actually have interesting things to say about all of them : p I have really enjoyed the conversations Ive had with him, hes both funny and has interesting things to say, and I really enjoy talking with him. Alot of conversations online often end after a few posts, but Metal is totally the kinda person that can keep talking with you : p I really apprecite having him here, and am glad he has joined the forum : 3

Alrighty! I forgot this page was a thing. Let's see.....

I'll add some more. :3

• BlueJackG
He's a friendly guy with great talent for remixing songs, fun to talk to and overall just an awesome friend. Not to mention he's a good youtuber~
  • Magical Ashley
Ashley is great to talk to, she knows just what to say, fun to discuss topics with and real funny at times, even thought she isn't online much I feel like we're best buds! :3
  • Jonah Hex scout
    He is really gifted with great talent for drawing, his Ashley drawings are amazing and I love them. He's also full with great ideas, these nice ideas can be found in the Ashley Red Thread, also fun to talk!

Thank you honestly I didn't think there was a thread like this here, happy to see people are content with me being here. It makes me kind of flustered

Back