Look at what i got running on the Switch!

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Leader
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music
Look, you should probably elaborate more. This is a forum and opening a thread with just a picture is not you should do it. Make sure you explain what's going on and so we understand.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
Oh, I think he means he got Wario Land 4 running on Switch, likely through running a GBA emulator on the system. Would be nice to know how he did that though.

Robin

Wario's ironical daughter!
Diamond City Leader
Diamond City Insider
Coins
Coins
Gold Crown Gold Bracelets Gold Necklace Gold Earrings Profile Music
Oh, I think he means he got Wario Land 4 running on Switch, likely through running a GBA emulator on the system. Would be nice to know how he did that though.
Yes, I got that. My point is that this isn't how threads should be created.

CM30

Diamond City Mayor
Diamond City Leader
Coins
Coins
Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined) Gold Necklace Gold Earrings User Title Style Change Postbit Highlight (Pre-Defined)
If only they had saved GBA VC for the Switch; it would've made more sense.
Yeah, having it on Switch means you'd be able to play the games like you were meant to; on a handheld.

Should have DS games on Switch Virtual Console too for the same reason.

Coins
Coins
That's neat. I'm gonna have to do something like that too, because Nintendo isn't putting Virtual Console on the switch anymore. Now I can't buy Wario Land 4 for my switch legally.