Made a Warioware fanfic, come and read it (or not)

glassesauthor

Wario fan for life
Hi, i'm glassesauthor, and I make crappy fanfics. I don't really post anything, but lately i've been in a Warioware mood ever since Gold came out and decided to make a fic about it. I found it really sweet that the characters from both the Dancing Team and the Potluck Gang thought of Wario and wanted to invite him so I elaborated on that, and kinda took my own spin on it. It's pretty sweet and fluffy but hopefully I didn't make anybody too OOC... but I guess you're gonna have to read and find out for yourself ;)

So, yeah, read my trash if you want, thanks!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13056565/1/A-Moment-of-Reflection

Trash?!? This is the complete opposite!! You made all the characters exactly how they should be while throwing in a ton of clever references and amazing story! This is the best fanfiction I've read in a long time! I love it!!

It was alright.

I liked all the little references you threw out there, as well as how you tried to highlight Wario's "redeemable" qualities and peel some of the layers on that crusty clove of garlic. The guy's mostly a massive jerk, but if he were irredeemably so, then he wouldn't have all these friends willing to work for him! There's reasons why they stick around, and one of those reasons has to be some form of friendship. So it's nice to see people try and fill in those blanks. It's also nice to see Warioware fanfiction in general.

Oh I remember this! I actually read it before I found your post, huh, go figure.

As for the story, IT'S FUCKING GREAT! A big 10/10 there, you captured the characters very well, but one thing I found odd was, ahem SPOILERS, Ashley, and how attached she gets to Wario, it does make sense but it seems like she got TOO attached.

Either way, good fanfic and good job, glassesauthor!

I remember encountering this fanfic a while back. This is actually my favorite fanfic of all time! I don't read much fanfiction but I thought this one was so well written, humorous, and just plain adorable. I'd love to see a sequel sometime, but that's your decision. Keep up the good work!

Back